A very pretty woman, in my humble opinion

I haven't a clue where she comes from but she is does for me nonetheless.

acb.jpg

Those pants have to be uncomfortable.

Awesome new avatar, your picture is broken, and no, I just have the Lions for a home team. What the hell to I have to be excited about? 7 games total won in 5 years?

I live in Seattle, where the teams win Turner Awards for turning losing into an art form every year. Yet I am still a fan of my teams.

Thanks, you can view where I got the new avitar by clicking on Grind's basic strategy guide for Villagers. :clink:

it wasn't bad enough you guys made me turn off signatures because they weren't safe for work, now you're working on avatars?.....

it wasn't bad enough you guys made me turn off signatures because they weren't safe for work, now you're working on avatars?.....
What I do is shut them off at work, and then turn them back on at home... Avatars and sigs... And when they are getting really wild I do the pictures too and then only pull them up when all other people are a safe distance away...

What I do is shut them off at work, and then turn them back on at home... Avatars and sigs... And when they are getting really wild I do the pictures too and then only pull them up when all other people are a safe distance away...

I just stare at the pictures without reading the posts. :eek3:

Back