Abortion, Gay Rights, Iraq, Abortion, Gay Rights, Iraq...

Not a betting man, sorry, especially on the internet with some guy named "beefy". No disrespect intended. *shrug*

No disrespect observed. But you're still a pussy. I pay my bills, and I've had several bets with posters here. Every one of them has kept their word.

Gentlemen's bet then.

Or does that whiten your knuckels too?

No disrespect observed. But you're still a pussy. I pay my bills, and I've had several bets with posters here. Every one of them has kept their word.

Gentlemen's bet then.

Or does that whiten your knuckels too?
Everything's a gentleman's bet, so of course. Feel free to blast away at me if I lose.

Seriously though unless I know the odds I don't gamble. I learned my lesson long ago, lost some money and some friends. *shrug*

Beefy pays his bets. Dixie now is another matter.

He will write 300 words on how he really did not actually positively bet.
Not me, I just flat out welched on my bet to Dixie. Besides, how the hell do you mail a 6 pack of beer? I actually did buy the 6 pack for Dixie but I got so stressed out trying to figure out how to mail the damned things to him that I drank them and then after drinking a 6 pack, I really didn't give a shit any more. Funny how these things work out, isn't it?

Beefy pays his bets. Dixie now is another matter.

He will write 300 words on how he really did not actually positively bet.
I haven't seen the posts that you are referring to, but I have been around here when some have accused others of welshing and their arguments were pure bullshit. Based on the disingenuous nature of most of your posts I'm guessing that the same applies here as well. *shrug*

Not me, I just flat out welched on my bet to Dixie. Besides, how the hell do you mail a 6 pack of beer? I actually did buy the 6 pack for Dixie but I got so stressed out trying to figure out how to mail the damned things to him that I drank them and then after drinking a 6 pack, I really didn't give a shit any more. Funny how these things work out, isn't it?
LOL> Just mail him a check, or a gift card. You can even get a visa gift card at your bank that he could spend at the liquor store.

Back