Ad for this popped up on JPP

Nice dildos to go with the tuck suit. :thup:

Isn't Alibaba is the Chinese Amazon?

Yes, I saw those dildo looking things too. Alibaba claimed they were something else.
All I can figure is that I recently bought something from Etsy which I’ve never done before.
Is Etsy Chinese?

Yes, I saw those dildo looking things too. Alibaba claimed they were something else.

All I can figure is that I recently bought something from Etsy which I’ve never done before.

Is Etsy Chinese?
Only the sex websites call them dildos. What did they call them? "massagers"?

Was it a tuck suit?

IDK who owns Etsy. AFAIK, it's based on the tracking cookies and your search engine. Wipe your browser and it should stop.

Only the sex websites call them dildos. What did they call them? "massagers"?

Was it a tuck suit?

IDK who owns Etsy. AFAIK, it's based on the tracking cookies and your search engine. Wipe your browser and it should stop.

I bought a golf club swing weight scale from Etsy. Maybe there’s some connection with swing weight scales and tuck suits. Or golf clubs and dildos. :dunno:

I bought a golf club swing weight scale from Etsy. Maybe there’s some connection with swing weight scales and tuck suits. Or golf clubs and dildos. :dunno:

It's your search. If you searched about "tuck suits" after the lies about Target selling children's tuck suits, that's in your browser history. Just clear your cache. You don't need it for anything.

It's your search. If you searched about "tuck suits" after the lies about Target selling children's tuck suits, that's in your browser history. Just clear your cache. You don't need it for anything.

I may have googled tuck suit when I heard about the Target stuff. Never heard of tucks before that. I live a sheltered existence.

I may have googled tuck suit when I heard about the Target stuff. Never heard of tucks before that. I live a sheltered existence.

That's all it takes. Clear your browser history. Everything back to the beginning.

The Trumpers were revealing their complete lack of good character and veracity when they made a BFD about Bud Light and lied about Target.

Back