Addicted to masturbation?

hey jesus was one of my heros

I just cant find it funny

Jesus was one of the great philosophers of all time.

many of the great religions have brilliant people topping them.

Jesus was one of my favs.
Do you even have a sense of humor Desh? I've never known you to think anything was funny.

giphy.gif

Oh fuck, Rachel Riley is just about the most beautiful woman on the planet! Not only that, she is terrifyingly clever. In the UK, you'd think most women would hate her for having a perfect figure, big tits, long legs, blond hair, huge IQ and a first in maths from Cambridge but they don't. I frankly couldn't see Countdown working in the US, it is just too cerebral.

Last edited:
Oh fuck, Rachel Riley is just about the most beautiful woman on the planet! Not only that, she is terrifyingly clever. In the UK, you'd think most women would hate her for having a perfect figure, big tits, long legs, blond hair, huge IQ and a first in maths from Cambridge but they don't. I frankly couldn't see Countdown working in the US, it is just too cerebral.

NSFW Tom.

um dude those are not big ta tas

*proceeds to post a video right after this comment of someone drawing a giant dick*

There are actually two versions of Countdown. The daytime version, which is totally cerebral, and a comic version after the watershed called 8 of 10 Cats Does Countdown. In that video they cut it to use clips from both versions. Here is a final from the straight version.

Back