APP - After 8-year delay, VA program hopes to help vets

Cats?

Have you people lost all grip on reality?

***turns skunk eye setting from "stun" to "kill"***

Just about a year ago (well, exactly) I was in a coma in the intensive care unit after cancer surgery and a subsequent heart attack.

I finally came home and my three cats surrounded me in my bed for months. The comfort was healing.

So, what is your problem with cats?

Just about a year ago (well, exactly) I was in a coma in the intensive care unit after cancer surgery and a subsequent heart attack.

I finally came home and my three cats surrounded me in my bed for months. The comfort was healing.

The explanation is threefold.

1.They are innately evil.

2.They neither suit nor have the desire to adopt a hat of any sort.

3.They are the mortal enemy of the dog. We have our loyalties. Would you expect an Armenian to embrace a Turk and call him brother?

Cats and dogs can be good friends if raised up together.

Maybe we should force all the arabs, jews, etc to send their kids to the same schools?

Cats and dogs can be good friends if raised up together.

Maybe we should force all the arabs, jews, etc to send their kids to the same schools?

I have studied a wide range of sources, foremost among them the works of the Warner Brothers, Mr W. Disney, both Hanna and Barbera, and i can categorically say that you are mistaken.

Whilst it may, at first glance, look as though brer cat and dog are co-existing in a state of amiability, or friendship even, the cat is at all times plotting and scheming to strike the trusting and noble dog on the head with an anvil or piano.

I have studied a wide range of sources, foremost among them the works of the Warner Brothers, Mr W. Disney, both Hanna and Barbera, and i can categorically say that you are mistaken.

Whilst it may, at first glance, look as though brer cat and dog are co-existing in a state of amiability, or friendship even, the cat is at all times plotting and scheming to strike the trusting and noble dog on the head with an anvil or piano.

May be so, but we had cats and dogs that would take naps together when I was growing up and even fight intruders together.

Lexie, my terrier mix is always plotting to get Prince, the Bengal cat, and they were raised together. It seems to be more prevalent in some breeds of dogs and cats. The hunt and the chase. It is all in good fun with them, but with the two male cats who were raised together, it gets quite serious at times.

It was the same with my old fat cat PT after all my surgeries! Aren't they wonderful.

Lexie, my terrier mix is always plotting to get Prince, the Bengal cat, and they were raised together. It seems to be more prevalent in some breeds of dogs and cats. The hunt and the chase. It is all in good fun with them, but with the two male cats who were raised together, it gets quite serious at times.

Neutered males get along fine if raised together.
Works for humans too.

May be so, but we had cats and dogs that would take naps together when I was growing up and even fight intruders together.

Well, USC, times have changed.

Perhaps you have failed to notice the pervasiveness of feline crime families on the streets of America, bamboozling local police officers and the like?

Coincidence?

blofeld-cat.JPG

I think not.

Well, USC, times have changed.

Perhaps you have failed to notice the pervasiveness of feline crime families on the streets of America, bamboozling local police officers and the like?

Coincidence?

blofeld-cat.JPG

I think not.

Persians are evil!
Darned Islamofascist cats.

The explanation is threefold.

1.They are innately evil.

2.They neither suit nor have the desire to adopt a hat of any sort.

3.They are the mortal enemy of the dog. We have our loyalties. Would you expect an Armenian to embrace a Turk and call him brother?

QFT!!!!

Back