Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is called a 'fucking bitch' by another Representative.

Intelligent people realize she's not powerful.

Powerful people don't need the built in demographic guarantee she has with the makeup of her district.

Same with John Lewis and Elijah Cummings. Both elected from districts where the makeup was at or above 60% black and people think they got elected based on anything but skin color.

AOC is powerful because she's influential, regardless of how she became influential. And because she's a woman, you hate her for being powerful.

AOC is powerful because she's influential, regardless of how she became influential. And because she's a woman, you hate her for being powerful.

If she was influential, she wouldn't need the built in guarantee. Influential people can do it without such things.

If she was influential, she wouldn't need the built in guarantee. Influential people can do it without such things.

Being influential just means that you have influence over lots of people. Whether or not she has a built in base is beside the point. Trump also has a built in base, but it doesn't mean he's not influential.

What does cult of personality mean?
A cult of personality, or cult of the leader, arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a ...

Cult of personality - Wikipedia

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
I'm the cult of personality
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
You don't have to follow me
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
I exploit you still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality
Neon lights a Nobel Prize
A leader speaks, that leader dies
You don't have to…

What does cult of personality mean?
A cult of personality, or cult of the leader, arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a ...

Cult of personality - Wikipedia

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
Like Mussolini and Kennedy
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights, a Nobel Prize
Then a mirror speaks, the reflection lies
Only you can set me free
I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
I exploit you still you love me

I tell you one and one makes three
Like Joseph Stalin and Gandhi
The cult of personality
The cult of personality

Neon lights a Nobel Prize
A leader speaks, that leader dies
Only you can set you free

You gave me fortune
You gave me fame
You gave me power in your own god's name
I'm every person you need to be
Oh, I'm the cult of personality
I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of
I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of, I'm the cult of personality

Last edited:
Being influential just means that you have influence over lots of people. Whether or not she has a built in base is beside the point. Trump also has a built in base, but it doesn't mean he's not influential.

What built in base does Trump have?

When she got elected because her district has a built in guarantee because of its demographics, that's not influence.

What built in base does Trump have?

When she got elected because her district has a built in guarantee because of its demographics, that's not influence.

Stupid people like Trump because they identify with him. He was always going to have support from low IQ people.

Regardless of how AOC got elected, she now has influence over lots of people.

Stupid people like Trump because they identify with him. He was always going to have support from low IQ people.

Regardless of how AOC got elected, she now has influence over lots of people.

Since blacks have the lowest IQ of any group and they vote overwhelmingly Democrat, so much for any credibility of your statement.

Getting elected because you have a built in guarantee means you didn't do it by influencing people.

Since blacks have the lowest IQ of any group and they vote overwhelmingly Democrat, so much for any credibility of your statement.

Getting elected because you have a built in guarantee means you didn't do it by influencing people.

Blacks, overall, vote Democrat because Democrats look out for them. However, the dumbest white people, the ones who are much dumber than the average Black, love people like Trump and Bush because they identify with them. And this gives Trump a built-in advantage. Of course, dumb Blacks still won't vote for them, because they know Democrats are for the Blacks. But Trump has built-in support among low IQ Whites.

That's beside the point. The point is AOC is now in a position of power. She now has influence because so many people like her.

So, is there a recording of this?

Or is this another he said/she said and everyone will believe what they will believe?

Back