Alias Banned but showing as on?

icedancer2theend

Verified User
Is this curious? Hummmmmm have mods capitulated and are now accessing our accounts, to nose around in? If so, you would think that they would at least sign in as "invisible".

That would identify your mother.

icedancer2theend
Keeping up the good fight
Add as Friend
Remove from Ignore List
Find latest posts
Find latest started threads
View Blog Entries

Yes, curiouser and curiouser...guess mods do read our PM's when ever they so choose to do. No one else but a mod could sign into Alias's account while he is banned.

Banned

Last Activity
Today 10:13 AM

Blog Entries

That would identify your mother.

icedancer2theend
Keeping up the good fight
Add as Friend
Remove from Ignore List
Find latest posts
Find latest started threads
View Blog Entries

Speaking of mothers, is your's still a whore or is she now just giving it away?

This is stupid. His computer still has the cookie. A member who is banned that visits the forum would list in the Who's Online list as receiving the "You are Banned" message.

The Mods do not have the ability to sign into an account in this way. Nor have I added any of the mods that would allow any of us to read PMs. If I had it would not show those people as "active" anyway. It just isn't happening.

This is stupid. His computer still has the cookie. A member who is banned that visits the forum would list in the Who's Online list as receiving the "You are Banned" message.

The Mods do not have the ability to sign into an account in this way. Nor have I added any of the mods that would allow any of us to read PMs. If I had it would not show those people as "active" anyway. It just isn't happening.

Bull shit cookies are cleared every-time you log off~

The only person who'd know that would be ....Alias, since that's an individual setting.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but it has to be said - Damocles can be an asshole, but I've never known him to lie.

Most people don't log off, most people just close their browser, the cookies remain active and you don't have to log in each time you come when you click the "remember me" box.

This is just stupid people trying to make people paranoid.

Nobody has accessed his account but him. It's just that simple.

The only person who'd know that would be ....Alias, since that's an individual setting.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but it has to be said - Damocles can be an asshole, but I've never known him to lie.

Thank you. And the choice to either log out each time or use the "remember me" option is something each poster makes.

The likelihood he wanted to view the board so he logged out and his name "disappeared"... He can try to log in again, and it will show him as active, but it will give him the "you are banned message" again. He could also simply create a new username... Which is what the former "Legion" dude used to do...

Back