Alias Banned but showing as on?

Most people don't log off, most people just close their browser, the cookies remain active and you don't have to log in each time you come when you click the "remember me" box.

This is just stupid people trying to make people paranoid.

Nobody has accessed his account but him. It's just that simple.

:rofl: quit getting so defensive...it looks guilty and stuff~

Thank you. And the choice to either log out each time or use the "remember me" option is something each poster makes.

The likelihood he wanted to view the board so he logged out and his name "disappeared"... He can try to log in again, and it will show him as active, but it will give him the "you are banned message" again. He could also simply create a new username... Which is what the former "Legion" dude used to do...

But you have lied ...haven't you Damo? Go ahead and admit it-

President Perry forgives you. Recite the Balanced Budget Amendment 3 times and sin no more.

perry-1-641x375.jpg

I once told my mother that her ugly blouse wasn't ugly. It made me feel bad and I had to later tell her that she shouldn't wear the blouse so I could get over the guilt of the lie.

Except that's not how you explained your lie before...how benevolent of you to do so now....once a liar etc etc etc. The bed once made is yours to sleep in.

Having seen your homely wife I am sure you are...
Don't get your hopes up dear. I understand the prospect of even being near a man such as myself makes your loins quiver, but let's be realistic babe; you got nothin special to offer. 30 seconds from me is about all you're worth.

Don't get your hopes up dear. I understand the prospect of even being near a man such as myself makes your loins quiver, but let's be realistic babe; you got nothin special to offer. 30 seconds from me is about all you're worth.

Yeah that's what your wife has been telling the neighbor..."about 30 seconds is all he's got". Of course the neighbor may have heard her wrong since the only way he can bang her is with a paper sack over her head....

Remember-you wanted to go down this road...so no whining later on.

Yeah that's what your wife has been telling the neighbor..."about 30 seconds is all he's got". Of course the neighbor may have heard her wrong since the only way he can bang her is with a paper sack over her head....

Remember-you wanted to go down this road...so no whining later on.
Hunny, there's no need to be jealous. It should be privilege enough just to have my attention, momentary that it is. It must be so hard to type while you salivate over us manly moderators. Control your urges girl, they lead you to no good.

Hunny, there's no need to be jealous. It should be privilege enough just to have my attention, momentary that it is. It must be so hard to type while you salivate over us manly moderators. Control your urges girl, they lead you to no good.

I know it must suck to dry hump air- perhaps you can borrow one of Tom's blow-up dolls.

Back