All Time Low: Dem Run Congress Approval Rating at New All Time Low of Only 11%

Those numbers reflect badly on the Republicans in congress as well , which number only slightly fewer than the dems.

Check out the numbers about how Americans feel about Republicans in congress v. Democrats, both pittafull but Democrats do better.

The reason Congress has such low numbers is the failure to do anything about Bush's war in Iraq. Democrats are ineffective at doing anything and Republicans are refusing to try to do anything.

Well if any pollster called me and asked me if I approved of the job this congress was doing, I could not say NO fast enough or loud enough. And that is because of this war, and the continued caving to bush on issues pertaining to it, including civil rights.

Of course that means I'm voting Republican in 08 so this figure should give people like Dano encouragement.

Well if any pollster called me and asked me if I approved of the job this congress was doing, I could not say NO fast enough or loud enough. And that is because of this war, and the continued caving to bush on issues pertaining to it, including civil rights.

Of course that means I'm voting Republican in 08 so this figure should give people like Dano encouragement.
Well, of course. We've turned you into a Ron Paul zombie by now. It's inevitable that he will be the next president. Just go with it....

Join us...

:lov1: :lov1: :lov1: :lov1:

Here is a group of us, just gazing at a Ron Paul photo.

This only proves that the left holds democrats responsible for not doing what they've been elected to do. Unlike the right which held onto to the horror of Bush and the republican congress for as long as they could.

This only proves that the left holds democrats responsible for not doing what they've been elected to do. Unlike the right which held onto to the horror of Bush and the republican congress for as long as they could.

Is there any doubt that liberals, in general, think more independently?

One need look no further than line-dancing...

Just look at the photo... Nothing is going to hurt you... Gaze upon his powerful intellect.... Now we are going to count backwards from 10....

:lov1: :lov1: :lov1: :lov1: ... Join us...

Oh geez, and now another one of you guys showed up, I am getting off of this thread.

Is there any doubt that liberals, in general, think more independently?

One need look no further than line-dancing...
I'm enjoying the huge disparity and mobility of the numbers on the R Candidates. It is nice to have a Primary battle rather and I wish there was one for Bush's spot last time, even if it was only a Tancredo style bring the debate in this direction type of challenge.

Did you get a gander at that list of "fun" activities that conservatives tend to gravitate toward when he was arguing that liberals are all chardonnay drenched opera-heads?

Oh god yes, I forgot about that list. lol. I didn't want to make fun of it too much because I knew he would call me a "northeast elitist" but it was hard to believe that wasn't satire.

Back