Almost No One Just Says "No"

Well you will soon see that I am a terrable speller and dont care...

Attacking my spelling is usually the last chance for some poor defeated fool who cant win an argument on its merits so they attack the cosmedics.

"terrable" hmmm

What argument has been lost? Show me where, what I have said, is not true.

Let me recap for you;
- I stated that practicing abstinence has a 100% success rate. This is true.
- I stated that teaching only abstinence would not be a good idea.
- Abstinence for everyone all the time is absurd.
- Abstinence for some people at times may be a good option.

Your brilliant analogy of avoiding car accidents by not driving is also true; however it in no way disproves what I have said.

As far as spelling is concerned US Citizen is right, spelling Nazis are annoying. I certainly have spelled words incorrectly and even though I strive not to I'm sure I will do so again. Someone who admits to spelling incorrectly with no care can do so at the cost of diminishing some credibility.

You have a reading comprehension problem. I did not say you lost an argument. I said when someone attacks my spelling it USUALLY means someone has lost an argument.

You have yet to loose an argument to me. I have not been in an argument with you yet.

This is a very interesting study and leads one to believe that everyone lies about sex!

Move over Billy!

This is a very interesting study and leads one to believe that everyone lies about sex!

Move over Billy!
True enough. It also means, I submit, that certain individuals who froth at the mouth about "promiscuity" are living in a fantasy world. That's fine, of course: they can live in as many fantasy worlds as they wish. Go talk with the dolphins and capture Cornish pixies to their hearts' content. They just can't drag the rest of us down the rabbit hole with them is all.
:cool:

I have NEVER met anyone who has had to be taught that abstinence will prevent pregnancy and STDs. It is STUPID to scream that abstinence needs to be taught.

1) I've never heard of abstinence NOT being taught

2) Those who scream that abstinence need to be taught are liars. The KNOW that abstinence IS being taught. They are trying to equivocate taeaching abstinence with teaching ABSTINENCE ONLY.

It is amazing, what we let these lying scumbags get away with.

The thing about this study is that it proves about 90% of those promoting abstinance only education did not wait till marriage!

HA!

The thing about this study is that it proves about 90% of those promoting abstinance only education did not wait till marriage!

HA!
Yep. It's also more evidence that the whole "our culture is in moral decay and we're all gonna GO TO HELL" nonsense is indeed nonsense. Conservatives in general tend to confuse social evolution with moral decay.

Yep. It's also more evidence that the whole "our culture is in moral decay and we're all gonna GO TO HELL" nonsense is indeed nonsense. Conservatives in general tend to confuse social evolution with moral decay.

Idiots!

Yeah if we were truely a conservative nation we would still have slavery. After all is is spoken well of in the Bible.
Democracy is an enemy of conservatism.

Back