Alternative World History

Think about it do you think the official take on any historical event isnt filled with lies and bias? So that leaves the question what is the real history right? I am trying to completely forget the official story and to reach my own conclusion from scratch so thats what I attempted here.

I liked cotton candy too when I was your age.

Unable to give an opinion; because your reply is beyond vague and provided nothing of substance other then - "I think it was different". :dunno:

I put forward my ideas on how things happened and the text books put forward their opinion. Just because one came from the government does not make it any more true in fact their bias guarantees lies. Again you have no argument here just saying "DIFFERENT BAD!" is not acceptable as one.

I put forward my ideas on how things happened and the text books put forward their opinion. Just because one came from the government does not make it any more true in fact their bias guarantees lies. Again you have no argument here just saying "DIFFERENT BAD!" is not acceptable as one.

And you still have provided nothing of substance and instead have just parroted your earlier comment of "not agreeing".
Without you making a more definitive statement, there is no basis for any kind of debate or rebuttal.

I did not concoct them there is almost no uncorrupted information left about these events I made the best educated guesses I could according the the very limited evidence at my disposal.

Literally a fith grader knows the timeline better than you represent it.
You have proven nothing other than that you can't find the quote button.

There it is the quote button thanks. And yes fifth graders are literally fed the text book version of wwii and come on you think the story as told by the US government to its young isnt filled with bias. Get real dude seriously.

All I am asking is if you disagree with me on what exactly do you disagree on. Its impossible for me to respond if you do not at least specify the one or two issues you found erroneous in my documentary.

All I am asking is if you disagree with me on what exactly do you disagree on. Its impossible for me to respond if you do not at least specify the one or two issues you found erroneous in my documentary.

If you don't intend to offer up a single one of your "alternatives"; then it appears that there is no reason to give you any more consideration or time.

Especially since you want to put JFK, who was President from 1961 to 1963, , as being involved in meetings during WWII; 16 years before he was president.

Last edited:
If you don't intend to offer up a single one of your "alternatives"; then it appears that there is no reason to give you any more consideration or time.

Especially since you want to put JFK, who was President from 1961 to 1963, , as being involved in meetings during WWII; 16 years before he was president.

Lmao wow you really believe that load of bitox they fed you in school sad and pathetic think for yourself examine the evidence and then tell me when he was president dont go foaming at the mouth spouting the government lie.

Lmao wow you really believe that load of bitox they fed you in school sad and pathetic think for yourself examine the evidence and then tell me when he was president dont go foaming at the mouth spouting the government lie.

OK, you've shown that you're just delusional and not worthy of any more interaction.

Enjoy your solitude.

:facepalm:

Back