Amazing Cliff Collapse Caught on Camera

I never said that I've never made mistakes. When I make them, I readily admit them instead of what most do around here, sneak off and hope that it will be ignored.

Then why don't you admit you were wrong when you criticised a poster for his grammar? There is no shame attached, particularly as you are a simple minded kraut, you do quite well to string a sentence together.

I doubt it. Kaopectate is available though. And Pepto-Bismol (which is the same thing, just a brand name)...

http://www.bing.com/health/article/...ismuth-Subsalicylate-Oral-tablet?q=kaopectate

And we call it Montezuma's Revenge...

How did this get from a collapsing Cornish cliff to Montezuma's revenge? BTW I am drinking my morning cuppa from a mug made in Jiang xi, China, home of the original 'gao' (high) 'ling' (mountain). Just in case.... gao = kao then ling = lin, pron: gow lin. Disappointed that it doesn't have 'Present from Kao Lin' emblazened on any part of it!

How did this get from a collapsing Cornish cliff to Montezuma's revenge? BTW I am drinking my morning cuppa from a mug made in Jiang xi, China, home of the original 'gao' (high) 'ling' (mountain). Just in case.... gao = kao then ling = lin, pron: gow lin. Disappointed that it doesn't have 'Present from Kao Lin' emblazened on any part of it!

I've worked hard to derail this thread, first by pointing out that St. Algore of the Trees says that everything bad is due to global warming, but I finally succeeded with "Bangkok Belly"...

I've worked hard to derail this thread, first by pointing out that St. Algore of the Trees says that everything bad is due to global warming, but I finally succeeded with "Bangkok Belly"...

Methinks you will have to answer to the Holy Squirrel for your actions.

Blame yourself, you were the one that mentioned Kaolin in the first place.

I was watching a TV programme recently about how they transported porcelain from there to the coast back in the Ming dynasty and beyond. They showed this arch on a mountainside trail and stated that virtually all the world's china would have been transported over that pass and under that arch by coolies carrying them on their shoulders. The trail itself looked very steep and treacherous, but woe betide anyone who dropped any items.

Because I have a thing about zoologist and TV presenter Charlotte Uhlenbroek, this is the ideal time to show here at work exploring Tintagel.

Because I have a thing about zoologist and TV presenter Charlotte Uhlenbroek, this is the ideal time to show here at work exploring Tintagel.

Very good. Not far from Tintagel lies Dozemary Pool which is supposed to be where Sir Bedivere chucked the sword to the mysterious female arm. They do say, (lowers voice to a barely audible whisper) they do say that Dozemary Pool, up on Bodmin has no bottom and that many souls have been lost searching for Arthur's sword. 'Course, not many people believe that now ... but...(taps nose) you never know what can 'appen down there!
Which reminds me of my own explorations in a land of no bottoms! The Chinese female figure is definitely lacking in that department!

Then why don't you admit you were wrong when you criticised a poster for his grammar? There is no shame attached, particularly as you are a simple minded kraut, you do quite well to string a sentence together.
Because he was wrong, and I proved it, you racist. :)

Because he was wrong, and I proved it, you racist. :)

You proved nothing. We are talking about English grammar. I told you the answer, you have the right to turn your back on education and knowledge but you have no right to claim a win.
Krauts are not a race.

Back