Amazing how quickly the Epstein story died

I mean even though he won’t stand trial, why nor expose those who participated?

I thought there was dirt on Trump?

That's the whole point of 'Da Resistance', keeping a constant barrage of fake news and false charges going daily to deflect from and prevent investigations of real crimes; the MSM 's job is to cover up for Democrats and their crimes, so we won't hear hardly anything about Epstein any more. The agenda is the same as the NYT's, they openly brag about deliberately killing negative stories about their pets. Trump's ability to bypass their influence and run on so little money compared to Democrats is a major threat to the MSM; they stand to lose billions in revenue from political campaigns if Trump is allowed to win yet again in 2020.

Epstein and his fellow perverts are small potatoes compared to the Democrats' fascination with sexually mutilating children, which is why the MSM keeps stories like this off the front pages as well:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/tags/tag/anne+georgulas

Sexually mutilating children is all the fashion with Democrats.

Last edited:
That's the whole point of 'Da Resistance', keeping a constant barrage of fake news and false charges going daily to deflect from and prevent investigations of real crimes; the MSM 's job is to cover up for Democrats and their crimes, so we won't hear hardly anything about Epstein any more. The agenda is the same as the NYT's, they openly brag about deliberately killing negative stories about their pets. Trump's ability to bypass their influence and run on so little money compared to Democrats is a major threat to the MSM; they stand to lose billions in revenue from political campaigns if Trump is allowed to win yet again in 2020.

Epstein and his fellow perverts are small potatoes compared to the Democrats' fascination with sexually mutilating children, which is why the MSM keeps stories like this off the front pages as well:

Lmao republicans are all pedos tard

It's you and yours who keep up the "barrage of fake news and false charges going" in your desperate attempt to protect your Messiah from himself. Whatever happened to Trump's promise to pay for his own campaign? He's so desperate for campaign contributions that it makes it look like he's not as rich as he claims to be. Maybe that's what he's hiding by refusing to release his tax returns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's you and yours who keep up the "barrage of fake news and false charges going" in your desperate attempt to protect your Messiah from himself. Whatever happened to Trump's promise to pay for his own campaign? He's so desperate for campaign contributions that it makes it look like he's not as rich as he claims to be. Maybe that's what he's hiding by refusing to release his tax returns.

This reply is typical of the dishonesty of Democratic Party parrots; can't deny the story I linked to involving one of their elected Family Court Judges helping a loon 'transform' her son into a 'girl' via chemical injections, instead tries to shift attention away to some other story unrelated to the Democratic Party's real agendas, just as they do with their fake news campaigns at the national level.

I'll add that people who think some imaginary tax return innuendo is a more serious 'story' than sexually mutilating a child is in all likelihood a psychopath as well, so again we can note it's pointless to attempt serious conversations with such sick people.

This reply is typical of the dishonesty of Democratic Party parrots; can't deny the story I linked to involving one of their elected Family Court Judges helping a loon 'transform' her son into a 'girl' via chemical injections, instead tries to shift attention away to some other story unrelated to the Democratic Party's real agendas, just as they do with their fake news campaigns at the national level.

I'll add that people who think some imaginary tax return innuendo is a more serious 'story' than sexually mutilating a child is in all likelihood a psychopath as well, so again we can note it's pointless to attempt serious conversations with such sick people.

You're obsessed with one example that has nothing to do with any "Democratic Party's real agenda" as a desperate diversion away from Trump's many "high crimes and misdemeanors". Yes, "it's pointless to attempt serious conversations with such sick people" such as continue to support Trump in the face of all the evidence against him. Totally deranged.

Back