America

only_in_murica_540.jpg

I can't see it. The link shows up broken in the reply box.

why?

you don't have to PAY tax dollars to support the Ks
Indirectly, I do.

Look at it this way ... the Kardashians create nothing of value, they are famous simply for being famous.

They contribute nothing positive to society, yet they are fabulously wealthy.

And why are they fabulously wealthy?

Because millions of reality-show-watching trailer trash Americans watch them on their cable TV.

And how are these trailer trash able to afford their cable TV?

In part, because of my tax dollars.

The Kardashian's wealth doesn't just materialize out of thin air -- it comes from other people, many of whom are not economically self-sufficient.

Indirectly, I do.

Look at it this way ... the Kardashians create nothing of value, they are famous simply for being famous.

Because millions of reality-show-watching trailer trash Americans watch them on their cable TV.

The Kardashian's wealth doesn't just materialize out of thin air -- it comes from other people, many of whom are not economically self-sufficient.
What they produce a shit ton economically!
Just cause your too sophisticated for tabloid entertainment doesn't change the facts!
Homie

...millions of reality-show-watching trailer trash Americans watch them on their cable TV. And how are these trailer trash able to afford their cable TV? In part, because of my tax dollars.

So do you advocate ending welfare to white people?

Indirectly, I do.

So you're mad that proles are proles?

well just rub a royals head and spin around three times and make a wish.

its about as useful as spending milllions a minute to PRESERVE the long tradition of being RULED over.

what a really weird thing to preserve

i hate the royals too, along with the concept of people being legally higher than anyone else, but in fact the royal family generates more wealth than they take in.

Back