American Kicks Unruly Toddler Off Plane

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6223045

Kudos to this flight crew. If you can't control your kids, they shouldn't be flying or there should be a separate plane where these parents and their unruly children can all fly together.

Yep, Other peoples kids should not be my aggravation.

Brings back memories of a flight from Oralndo to Atlanta and the brat behind me kept hitting me on the head with an alligator on a stick. One broken alligator and stick after I got thru with it :)

You're all a bunch of dumbass assholes and I hope you all die, you selfish drains on the American economy.

We are selfish? So allowing a child to bypass the safety regulations is the answer? Should the flight attendants be trained in dealing with autism? Should the flight be delayed and force people to miss connecting flights?

The airline is not obligated to break the rules to allow two people to fly while causing problems for dozens of other people.

We are selfish? So allowing a child to bypass the safety regulations is the answer? Should the flight attendants be trained in dealing with autism? Should the flight be delayed and force people to miss connecting flights?

The airline is not obligated to break the rules to allow two people to fly while causing problems for dozens of other people.

I think he was just going through another of his emo phases. He has them quite often. Very rarely does it have anything to do with the actual content of the thread.

The stewardess's job is to fix the problem not make it worse.

This crew made it worse by not aiding a parent with a child that had a medically recognised condition.

The steward or stewardess exacerbated the problem by further adgitating the child.

Oh, thank God! I'm not the only one who uses those words anymore! :clink:

The stewardess's job is to fix the problem not make it worse.

This crew made it worse by not aiding a parent with a child that had a medically recognised condition.

The steward or stewardess exacerbated the problem by further adgitating the child.

That flight crew deserves a medal of honor.

the family's already got it hard enough having a autistic kid. People should show a little compassion and patients then to be complete assholes.

How about i throw off the fat ass taking up half my seat, or the loudmouth woman bitching on the phone, or the puking woman instead.

the family's already got it hard enough having a autistic kid. People should show a little compassion and patients then to be complete assholes.

How about i throw off the fat as#taking up half my seat, or the loudmouth woman b!ching on the phone, or the puking woman instead.

1) How do people know if he's autistic or not?
2) If you're child can't handle being on the plane, they shouldn't be period. That's just selfishness and narcissism to the extreme. No one should have to endure a flight thats hours long with someone's uncontrollable brat compromising the safety of the plane and that is holding up take off
3) I think some airlines make seriously overweight people buy two tickets. But agree, there shouldn't be any spillage over into your seat.

4) I agree that any loudmouths, drunks, obnoxious people, or loud phone talkers should be kicked off too.

5) People puking could be a health risk. I agree on that too.

Back