American woman shot dead at anti-settler protest in West Bank

Hume

Verified User
An American woman has died after witnesses said she was shot by Israeli soldiers while taking part in a protest against settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank.

Aysenur Ezgi Eygi, a 26-year-old born in Turkey, was a volunteer with the anti-occupation International Solidarity Movement. She died in hospital on Friday after being shot in the head during a regular protest in Beita near Nablus, the Palestinian news agency Wafa reported.

An American woman has died after witnesses said she was shot by Israeli soldiers while taking part in a protest against settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank.

Aysenur Ezgi Eygi, a 26-year-old born in Turkey, was a volunteer with the anti-occupation International Solidarity Movement. She died in hospital on Friday after being shot in the head during a regular protest in Beita near Nablus, the Palestinian news agency Wafa reported.

Nobody will be charged, let alone punished. A promotion is more likely.
Meanwhile, Genocide Joe continues to supply the arms and cash for extremist squatters.

Nobody will be charged, let alone punished. A promotion is more likely.
Meanwhile, Genocide Joe continues to supply the arms and cash for extremist squatters.
Yet you applaud Russian missiles killing Ukrainian civilians. Go figure..

LVIV, Ukraine (AP) — Thousands of mourners gathered Friday for funeral services in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv for victims of a Russian missile attack that killed seven people, including a mother and her three daughters.

Yet you applaud Russian missiles killing Ukrainian civilians. Go figure..

LVIV, Ukraine (AP) — Thousands of mourners gathered Friday for funeral services in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv for victims of a Russian missile attack that killed seven people, including a mother and her three daughters.
I never talked about Ukraine and Russia. You are a piece of shit liar.

It's in the body of your work. You've never once complained about Russia targeting civilians, (or have you ?), yet constantly mention Israel doing so .
Absence of comment on Russian/ Ukrainian brutalities is not " applause " for either. Are you going to retract or not ?

It depends on your explanation of why you have no complaints against Russia targeting civilians - hospitals, schools, shopping malls, e.g. yet complain almost daily about da joos in the ME doing the same.
At least da joos have an explanation - they're going after Hamas who blend in w/ civilians. Maybe not good enuf for you but it IS an explanation.
Ukrainian soldiers are on the front , not in the schools, hospitals, shopping malls, apartments, etc.
I'm waiting... but not holding my breath.

Back