American woman shot dead at anti-settler protest in West Bank

It depends on your explanation of why you have no complaints against Russia targeting civilians - hospitals, schools, shopping malls, e.g. yet complain almost daily about da joos in the ME doing the same.
At least da joos have an explanation - they're going after Hamas who blend in w/ civilians. Maybe not good enuf for you but it IS an explanation.
Ukrainian soldiers are on the front , not in the schools, hospitals, shopping malls, apartments, etc.
I'm waiting...
I've already made my case. You've ignored it. Now you can fuck off.

' Fuck off ' is not , in your case, a " non-answer " .
What sort of gibberish is " non-answer " anyway, you inarticulate pest.
I see. So 'fuck off' is your explanation of why you have no complaints against Russia targeting civilians - hospitals, schools, shopping malls, e.g. yet complain almost daily about da joos in the ME doing the same.

An American woman has died after witnesses said she was shot by Israeli soldiers while taking part in a protest against settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank.

Aysenur Ezgi Eygi, a 26-year-old born in Turkey, was a volunteer with the anti-occupation International Solidarity Movement. She died in hospital on Friday after being shot in the head during a regular protest in Beita near Nablus, the Palestinian news agency Wafa reported.

The Israelis are out of control.

I see. So 'fuck off' is your explanation of why you have no complaints against Russia targeting civilians - hospitals, schools, shopping malls, e.g. yet complain almost daily about da joos in the ME doing the same.
For its emulation of Nazism, Israel has forfeited the moral right to exist.

Yet you applaud Russian missiles killing Ukrainian civilians. Go figure..

LVIV, Ukraine (AP) — Thousands of mourners gathered Friday for funeral services in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv for victims of a Russian missile attack that killed seven people, including a mother and her three daughters.
The SMO has a very low civilian casualty count, and the majority of those were killed by the Ukrainians not the Russians.

I doubt very much that you are as ignorant as you claim.....like with WALT I spect you are lying most of the time.

Joe.jpg

Let's see if I have this correct... A Turkish emigree who is a US citizen goes to the West Bank to protest with Palestinians against Israel and is shot dead. That makes less sense than a US citizen climbing through a window at the US capitol and being shot in the back and killed...

Back