americans wont stand for abuse

just called nike again, they said they have been getting off the hook calls about dropping vick...

America 1

Abuse 0

good for americans,.... maybe i underestiamted them.... even though i am one.

I can't believe that they didn't drop him faster than an idiot attempting to grip some lava...

Some dogs are, some are biters.
And some are chicken killers....
But most that are are made that way by worthless assed humans.

I can't believe that they didn't drop him faster than an idiot attempting to grip some lava...
Actually Damo I think it speaks well for Nike as he has not been convicted yet.
Not a wise marketing and public relations move though.
And I in no way support Vick , just the old innocent until proven guilty myth thing....
I never supported Vick he was always just a worthless football jock anyway.
People are fools to idolize these types.

No it doesn't. They are a business, they have an obligation to their employees and owners not to let some situation, right or wrong, impede their earning power.

Look, we all know this isn't some fabrication, so stop pretending it might be. There are scenarios where it might be, but this isn't one of them.

Nike drops him, or Nike loses. Period.

And I in no way support Vick , just the old innocent until proven guilty myth thing....
You postpone all ads with him in them until the trial is complete. Seriously, you can't have the name of the company dragged through this without some repercussions.

Sitting around playing the 'he isn't convicted yet' game and doing nothing at all will only hurt you, and could be considered illegal as they are supposed to act in the best interest of the company.

LOL, you guys think I support Vick the dick just because I support the myth of innocent until proven guilty ?

LOL, you guys think I support Vick the dick just because I support the myth of innocent until proven guilty ?
No, I support smart and fast action by a company and understand that the law supports that their action be quick and decisive.

Yes WM they do stand for abuse. But they do seem touchier about their pets than about other humans being abused.
A bigger outrage about toxic pet food than human toothpaste and such.
Also I have not heard nearly as much press about the canned foods botulism issue going on now.

Explain then.

FDA says food recall is urgent health threat
Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49PM EDT

By Will Dunham

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A recall of canned meat products and dog food made at a Georgia plant due to botulism fears could involve tens of millions of cans that pose an urgent public health threat, U.S. officials said on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSN2337595620070723?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

I guess this will get attention now since it includes dog food ?

just called nike again, they said they have been getting off the hook calls about dropping vick...

America 1

Abuse 0

good for americans,.... maybe i underestiamted them.... even though i am one.

Well, isn't that great news.

Americans will stand for abuse. As long as you are only abusing brown human fucking beings.

How many calls did you make to your congressperson about rendition? About Abu grhaib? About this war?

I'm not calling Nike. I'm too busy calling congress, which few, if any of the people sobbing on the phone to Nike, have bothered to do.

Back