Americas Birthday Traditions

Well that's different, but whatever works.

Her majesty, my wife usually wants sushi, blue fine sashimi. Yorba Linda - Anaheim - Corona has some awesome sushi joints.

The day used to be huge on military bases....we would picnic and listen live music get snacks and treats at the fest, and then at night watch a great fireworks show. We would bring chicken and drinks. It was a great time.

Corona Michigan

Didn't know there was such a place.

I have three cities where I live that basically merge into each other. Anaheim is massive, and it's just the eastern edge I'm talking about, but Yorba Linda, Anaheim and Corona make up the 91 corridor.

Those times have not gone by the way...

Avoidance of acceptance of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Christiananality WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations pedophilia national religion of thieving US Constitution arsonists interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islamidiotocracy certainly has what's left of Americas Birthday Traditions going extinct while their patriot act more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" with Islam "death to the infidels" goes on....

I've been paying close attention.
I'm seeing nothing change for the better, or at least very little,
and no consensus among us that the old times were that good in many respects.

I guess that we've already agreed that the same changes would be unlikely to please both of us anyway,
and changes made by the present SCOTUS have already confirmed that.

It's not in my nature to be optimistic, admittedly,
but my pessimism has had a dishearteningly consistent record of accurate predictions.

It's not necessarily good for a realist to be right that consistently.
The pollyannas have less stress, and perhaps my resentment over that
speaks to my lack of patience with them.

Fads fall by the wayside, true enough, but trends can be lethal.

Encountering those suicidal super egos of sociopsychopathilogical homicidal cross conditioned way beyond therapy human farming "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" putting on a patriot act tends to be a lethal trend....

I think that's the first time I ever replied to salty.. perhaps because it's the first time they he or she ever replied to me... I think we're both going to be around to see changes that will please us... all fads go by the wayside... if you pay close attention you'll see change is coming... and good old times returning...

While almost 25 years after that Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union of "serve the Pope or die" with Islam "death to the infidels" SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 master plan with South America illegal alien immigrants invasion of the USA where their drug trade economically controlled all those predominately Catholic countries adding to maintaining Catholic business contracts of WW II of Islam oil to Nazi Germany for Holocaust deaths the USA interfered with making their second coming precedent of granted standing from some 50 years of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists as "one nation under God with equal justice under law"...

Just as Jordan Peterson says "I behave as if God exists" I operate as if hope for Western civilization exists.

My last breath will be as a Free Man.

As 50 years after this Washington, D.C. born USA citizen being SCOTUS fictitiously deemed Islam for that not so master plan of those not so master race suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 more perfect union sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of "serve the Pope or die" with Islam "death to the infidels" reengineering Nazi Germany concentration camp Holocaust deaths for Islam oil honoring Catholic Church economic business contract monopoly where predominately Catholic South America drugs replace Zyklon B while an illegal alien immigrant invasion of the USA replaces WW II losses of Europeans for sympathizers of South America drug war losses as Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement as "one nation under God with equal justice under law"...

Perhaps I see positive things happening because I'm out and about a little more then you...I rely more on what I actually see happening then what I read or see here or on TV... I also realize however that I'm focused on what's going on where I live and interact so that may not be exactly what's taking place everywhere else though my sister keeps me posted on happenings down south and abroad... they're overseas right now... I haven't heard the word Pollyanna for quite some time... interesting perspective but then you always do have the most thought-provoking posts... I don't know if you've seen me post this video before but I love it even if it is old the group still exists and keeps getting bigger and bigger all the time.. I'm proud that there are so many people doing good things where I live...
My high school is doing great things theses days... made national news... I may send you a link someday... Enjoy...

Perhaps you blow smoke up your ass! And believe your own bullshit!

Perhaps you blow smoke up your ass! And believe your own bullshit!

So much for over 60 years of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality pedophilia SCOTUS "serve the Pope or die" fabricated Islam misnomer bill of attainder where their crusade - jihad of Islam "death to the infidels" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists paired with an illegal alien immigrant invasion of their not so master race Fourth Reich July 9/11 patriot act....

So much for over 60 years of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Christiananality pedophilia SCOTUS "serve the Pope or die" fabricated Islam misnomer bill of attainder where their crusade - jihad of Islam "death to the infidels" thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists paired with an illegal alien immigrant invasion of their not so master race Fourth Reich July 9/11 patriot act....

"One nation under God"? That's against the 1st amendment!
People have freedom of religion and freedom from religion!

"One nation under God"? That's against the 1st amendment!
People have freedom of religion and freedom from religion!

Well that Christian Nation national religion of Christiananality pedophilia SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" interpretation of their not so master race master plan displacement of Americans Fourth Reich July 9/11 where decades of illegal alien immigration of predominately Catholic South America in that Nazi Germany displacement of Europeans for Islam oil Catholic Church business contracts like Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin displacement of Ukrainians seems to have been amended for history as tradition.....

Back