America's learning

Dano only thingk news that is good for the neos is good news.
He does not realize good news is a relative thing.

LOL

Though I'm really surprised that the "Petreaus is God" and he's going to save us, movement has been so unsuccesful. They've worked hard enough for it.

Seeing how it will be written by the white house instead of Pateus I dont see why they should trust it.

Whats this I heard on NPR this morning that the White House has said the report will be privatly given to the White House and then the White House will present its own report based on Petraus's report to them.

I am sure they wont cherry pick, will they?

Whats this I heard on NPR this morning that the White House has said the report will be privatly given to the White House and then the White House will present its own report based on Petraus's report to them.

I am sure they wont cherry pick, will they?

Dems in congress need to push to have the complete report presented to them.
In confidence if necessary.

And Dano says we never post good news:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A majority of Americans don't trust the upcoming report by the Army's top commander in Iraq on the progress of the war and even if they did, it wouldn't change their mind, according to a new poll.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/16/poll.iraq.report/index.html

American's mistrust is good news? Hokay.

You know if you post news about the stock market being up or say Americans earning more or unemployment rate being down, jobs created - that's good news for all to hear.
But you don't ever do that, it's not in your nature, Liberals really are just perpetually unhappy people.

"American's mistrust is good news? Hokay."

Sure is. This admin has given Americans no reason to have trust. I'm glad that Americans are showing signs of not being so gullible, and discerning for themselves.

This is most definitely good news.

And the economy has been stop & go throughout the Bush years. There has never been a time when it's been gangbusters enough to crow about...

I think it is good that people don't trust the govt. Better than being a sheeple.
LOL, fair enough. But with Liberals they only mean for you not to trust the Pentagon, every other department we must trust absolutely in, and religiously so if it involves global warming bureaucrats.

"American's mistrust is good news? Hokay."

Sure is. This admin has given Americans no reason to have trust. I'm glad that Americans are showing signs of not being so gullible, and discerning for themselves.
This is most definitely good news.
So you don't trust the "admin" when it comes to government scientists working for Bush who pronounce AGW a big worry?

And the economy has been stop & go throughout the Bush years. There has never been a time when it's been gangbusters enough to crow about...
That's right the economy has been up and down, only you just report the down.

"So you don't trust the "admin" when it comes to government scientists working for Bush who pronounce AGW a big worry?"

See this? All you can do is twist & fabricate. It's all you do. You're an incredibly dishonest guy.

Even if every scientist that believed in AGW was on the U.S. government payroll & "working for Bush", you wouldn't have a good point. They're not, so you don't, anyway.

This is such a pathetic counter-point. You should really give it up, for good. Your posts lately have had a desperate quality that makes you look borderline insane...

"So you don't trust the "admin" when it comes to government scientists working for Bush who pronounce AGW a big worry?"

See this? All you can do is twist & fabricate. It's all you do. You're an incredibly dishonest guy.

Even if every scientist that believed in AGW was on the U.S. government payroll, you wouldn't have a good point. They're not, so you don't, anyway.

This is such a pathetic counter-point. You should really give it up, for good. Your posts lately have had a desperate quality that makes you look borderline insane...
So translation:
"Yes Dano, I do trust them, just not the Pentagon, now let me get pissed at you for again boxing me into a corner and making me look predictable so hopefully no one will notice."

Good thing I'm still very fluent in Liberalese...

So translation:
"Yes Dano, I do trust them, just not the Pentagon, now let me get pissed at you for again boxing me into a corner and making me look predictable so hopefully no one will notice."

Good thing I'm still very fluent in Liberalese...

Every scientist who believes in AGW "works for Bush?"

Is that the corner you have boxed me into?

Don't make me bump the "whales love global warming" thread, DeMano...

Dano, you should read more William F. Buckley.

There really is a GOOD way to advance the conservative cause. An INTELLIGENT way.

Making stuff up, distorting, spreading paranoid fear, outright lying & then patting yourself on the back for it? Not really the best way to advance the cause...

Dano, regardless of whether global warming exists do you think it would be a good thing to invest in and manufacture the next level of energy here in the US?

Or do you think it will be better for us if we simply just keep going as we are and let some other nation get that goodie?

Back