An act of pettiness

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
As a response to the appalling, unfair, and abominable injustice that has been dealt me in the werewolf thread, I will post the names of the other werewolves here at 7:00 in REAL time (not fake eastern time) tommorrow. Have at it.

Thorn and Yurt are now on my ignore list for TREASON. THorn is a subhuman barbarian that deserves to be HUNG, and yurt is a CONSERVATIVE.

watermark is a vile disgusting once human who tricked me into apologizing to him for voting to lynch him. he is not human, he is a DEAD werewolf, nothing but carcas.

As a response to the appalling, unfair, and abominable injustice that has been dealt me in the werewolf thread, I will post the names of the other werewolves here at 7:00 in REAL time (not fake eastern time) tommorrow. Have at it.

Thorn and Yurt are now on my ignore list for TREASON. THorn is a subhuman barbarian that deserves to be HUNG, and yurt is a CONSERVATIVE.

Which is worse, a barbarian or a neocon? That's a rhetorical question by the way.

Ya know what's funny? I was the very first to vote, thus setting a subliminal pattern in everyone else mind that you would be a wolf.

Enjoy the void of the grave.

My God, they are eating their own now.

so you are a wolf you dishonest man killer. leave it to grind to make you a wolf and me a villager. he likes to play high school rep games, hence, why your whining to grind about me getting equal rep points as you, went as far as a british model in a toothpaste commerical.

who did you vote to KILL tonight....me, not the wolf....watermark.

traitor

however, it could be your irrational hatred for me.....

I still wanna know how people figured out WM was a wolf. I figured his close association with Grind would preclude him from being Wolf/Seer, and I also figured the same would go for Damo. I only voted for WM because I wanted to see him killed, but everyone else seems to have suspected him...

Now I just feel sad, albeit petty.

I still wanna know how people figured out WM was a wolf. I figured his close association with Grind would preclude him from being Wolf/Seer, and I also figured the same would go for Damo. I only voted for WM because I wanted to see him killed, but everyone else seems to have suspected him...

Ediiot!! His opening post gave him away!

it was random. but as soon as wm's name came up I laughed because i knew people would target him no matter what

great....everyone believed mott....enjoy your deaths stupid villagers

btw, i actually predicted this to myself, because i knew the coward wolves would kill the strongest villager.

great....everyone believed mott....enjoy your deaths stupid villagers

btw, i actually predicted this to myself, because i knew the coward wolves would kill the strongest villager.
I'd apologize for being wrong Yurt but fuck it, it's to late. You're dead. Everytime I was going to change m vote, US convinced me I shouldn't.

Back