An act of pettiness

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;588960 said:
it was random. but as soon as wm's name came up I laughed because i knew people would target him no matter what

See, that's exactly why he made a lame wolf. I was like, I'm going to kill him no matter what, and I did. I was surprised to find out he was actually a wolf.

You know, I have my suspicions about wolves and villagers, but the one thing that gets me is how to figure out who the seer is!!!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;588960 said:
it was random. but as soon as wm's name came up I laughed because i knew people would target him no matter what

I'd like to take credit for that.

I still wanna know how people figured out WM was a wolf. I figured his close association with Grind would preclude him from being Wolf/Seer, and I also figured the same would go for Damo. I only voted for WM because I wanted to see him killed, but everyone else seems to have suspected him...

Now I just feel sad, albeit petty.

It was random luck.

It was random luck.

absolutely

i voted for you because you said something about time and that i had not been on the board....that made me vote for you automatically, besides, if you were a villager, you would not have made that comment, and if you were a villager, you were the weakest link, and the goal is to kill the wolves.

mott- werewolf

freedom, either village idiot or werewolf, most likely werewolf as he and mott are a tag team, though, freedom has been an idiot the entire thread, he had no idea wolves hunt in packs.

i knew i was going to be killed by the wolves, because mott went after me hard after i put a little spice into the game, then freedom, went after me...i knew i was a goner, so i sacrificed watermark as i didn't know for sure if he was a villager or a werewolf....however, villagers who are lynched, still win if the villagers win, so, i took the risk and lynched watermark.

absolutely

i voted for you because you said something about time and that i had not been on the board....

Worst strategic mistake of all time. How was I supposed to know that you would literally log on in the next five minutes until 8:00 and post.

that made me vote for you automatically, besides, if you were a villager, you would not have made that comment, and if you were a villager, you were the weakest link, and the goal is to kill the wolves.

A valid secondary goal is to not be the first one lynched. I was not speaking as a wolf there. Whether your a villager or not, you don't want to commit suicide by voting with integrity when it's either you or someone else.

not that anyone will listen to me but since you two are both dead it would be preferable if you no longer discuss aspects of the game publically thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;589032 said:
not that anyone will listen to me but since you two are both dead it would be preferable if you no longer discuss aspects of the game publically thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

the dead do not obey the living

where do you live, in massachusetts or some gay place like that

Worst strategic mistake of all time. How was I supposed to know that you would literally log on in the next five minutes until 8:00 and post.

A valid secondary goal is to not be the first one lynched. I was not speaking as a wolf there. Whether your a villager or not, you don't want to commit suicide by voting with integrity when it's either you or someone else.

wrong. if you were a villager, you would not have baited me as you did. your werewolf shtick puzzled me...as i did not have time to review everything, and i cared for the village, i realized my death was at hand, so i immediately voted for you. you were the weakest villager.....then you neg'd rep'd me with the cowardly comments....

good lord, if you can't man up to playing a werewolf on the internet, don't ever get a real job. treason? this is the interwebs that george bush created, you know, the internets.....

Interesting. I plan on voting for Superfreak , he's already told us he's a wolf....

Superfreak can wait. Mott's got to go first. SF has a history of not taking Grind's games seriously, if you paid attention to the JPP Send Secrets game where he kept changing the password on Grind's e-mail account.

wrong. if you were a villager, you would not have baited me as you did. your werewolf shtick puzzled me...as i did not have time to review everything, and i cared for the village, i realized my death was at hand, so i immediately voted for you. you were the weakest villager.....then you neg'd rep'd me with the cowardly comments....

good lord, if you can't man up to playing a werewolf on the internet, don't ever get a real job. treason? this is the interwebs that george bush created, you know, the internets.....

Basically, you voted for me for the same reason I voted for you. Whateva!

Back