An Analysis of Off Topic - Signal to Noise Ratio of Frequent Thread Starters

I think on the Grind threads, you need to take out all the responses of the Trinity and then see where you stand. :)

(Is my work for today done yet?)

Grind you self servng little twit. There's nothing worse than some nitwit who goes to the pain of rationalizing a conclusion that meets their own expectation. Congratulations, you've just proven you're the Dixie of Statistics. Why I think you just created a new field of math. The DixieStat. You use your DixieStat equation when you want to be right ONE THIRD OF THE TIME!

I mean Jesus Petey A Christ. What kind of moron draws a conclusion "Gee I'm the most interesting poster." then goes to this kind of trouble to rationalize their own debased, insecure and self centered notion about their own central position in the fucking universe? Hey Grind, it's a politics message board. When was the last time you posted a thread on politics? When was the last fucking time you had a cognizant thought on public policy you self absorbed little vacant eyed mouth breather? When? Cause if you have I can't even remember it. Hell even if you did alls you ever do is stand back in the periphery and lob hand grenades like Tom fucking Seaver or something. Get a life!

So you're the most interesting person at posting off-topic? Holy fuck cow batman, when has listening to you prattle on with some other nitwit about the glorys of snarfing volcano tacos until they stop up your lower colon and you get bloated ever equated with even being remotely interesting? Huh? Explain that one to me you snaggle toothed little cheese eater!

I mean you think you're the most interesting poster at off topic? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE OFF TOPIC YOU GOD DAMNED VEGETABLE HEAD IT'S A MOTHER FUCKING POLITICAL MESSAGE BOARD!!!

There Tom...now that's how you write a rant. :)
Of course ya'll do realize I meant none of this, that I was only showing Tom how to write a rant?

i didn't go into this to make fun of tom, but I couldn't help but laugh when I started seeing the results. It's all in good fun tombro. even if you make boring threads. When you are on the top of the food chain of post making like me, you can't help but throw out some jabs now and then
Of course you know my rants was just in good run too Mr. Foochain? ;)

Grind you self servng little twit. There's nothing worse than some nitwit who goes to the pain of rationalizing a conclusion that meets their own expectation. Congratulations, you've just proven you're the Dixie of Statistics. Why I think you just created a new field of math. The DixieStat. You use your DixieStat equation when you want to be right ONE THIRD OF THE TIME!

I mean Jesus Petey A Christ. What kind of moron draws a conclusion "Gee I'm the most interesting poster." then goes to this kind of trouble to rationalize their own debased, insecure and self centered notion about their own central position in the fucking universe? Hey Grind, it's a politics message board. When was the last time you posted a thread on politics? When was the last fucking time you had a cognizant thought on public policy you self absorbed little vacant eyed mouth breather? When? Cause if you have I can't even remember it. Hell even if you did alls you ever do is stand back in the periphery and lob hand grenades like Tom fucking Seaver or something. Get a life!

So you're the most interesting person at posting off-topic? Holy fuck cow batman, when has listening to you prattle on with some other nitwit about the glorys of snarfing volcano tacos until they stop up your lower colon and you get bloated ever equated with even being remotely interesting? Huh? Explain that one to me you snaggle toothed little cheese eater!

I mean you think you're the most interesting poster at off topic? THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE OFF TOPIC YOU GOD DAMNED VEGETABLE HEAD IT'S A MOTHER FUCKING POLITICAL MESSAGE BOARD!!!

There Tom...now that's how you write a rant. :)
I don't know if Dixie "Groaned" me cause I made another "1/3" wise crack or because my rant just isn't up there in his league or both.

i am going to do it for current events tomorrow :)

Have you nothing better to do? When was the last time you scared vacantly at a piece of rock, for instance, or laughed and pointed at a passing bus?

Back