An apology to USF

I knew not to piss her off. I already was on unfriendly terms with her adversaries. While I could agree with many of her serious posts, she creeped me out with many of her outbursts. And the stalking stuff...

I'll even admit she had a point when she criticized my posting images of half-naked women. Technically, it was immature, and called be called degrading of women (at least that's how I was taught). I just didn't care what she said about decency, considering what she would say on a regular basis.

I knew not to piss her off. I already was on unfriendly terms with her adversaries. While I could agree with many of her serious posts, she creeped me out with many of her outbursts. And the stalking stuff...

What is it about Washington state? ID lives there and Darla went to university there, must be something in the water that turns women crazy.

Last edited:
Apparently you can neither get your dog's cock out of your mouth or answer a question (or at least make one up, since you obviously don't have one). Try multitasking. Also, has your dog been receiving its rabies shots?

Apparently you can neither get your dog's cock out of your mouth or answer a question (or at least make one up, since you obviously don't have one). Try multitasking. Also, has your dog been receiving its rabies shots?

My - my
3D has now resorted to making denigrating comments.
And to think.
Everyone thought he was above all that.

It's either that or he's projecting his desire to spend time with his neighbors dog.

Show where I stated I'm above denigrating comments. Oh, wait, you can't!

Now, here's the hilarious part about your extracurricular activities:

USF HAS RABIES!!!

:rofl:

I guess you coming down with rabies doesn't constitute a fall, though, given where you started from? Typical prole...

AW - C'mon 3D - you can do better then that; but that knot in your panties is probably interfering with your cognitive abiliites. :)

Well, if you want to be left alone, who am I to intrude. I will leave you alone with your rabies. Honestly, though, I thought you were made of thinker skin than this, USF. I am disillusioned.

Well, if you want to be left alone, who am I to intrude. I will leave you alone with your rabies. Honestly, though, I thought you were made of thinker skin than this, USF. I am disillusioned.

What is "thinker skin"??

Anyway, you really seem out of sorts.
Maybe your inner child could help you relax and free up your ability to reason things through; because I never said anything about being left alone.

Back