An appeal to the MODs

The Anonymous

Bag On My Head
Can you please explain Rule 12b for those who seem to be having a problem understanding it?

I'm asking, so hopefully this can be put to rest; but you will probably have to put it in very simple terms.

More importantly, I had more likes than it would show threads for so I don't know what my other likes were so we need a special update just for me :awesome:

12B is pretty straight forward. When and how it is enforced seems to be a little more murky considering how some people are crafty about how they couch it.

Can you please explain Rule 12b for those who seem to be having a problem understanding it?

I'm asking, so hopefully this can be put to rest; but you will probably have to put it in very simple terms.

what part of it do you find the hardest to understand?

I don't have the problem; but it appears that several other posters have a problem.

Just look at all the postings about it, as of late.

we have started issuing warnings to first time offenders on more gray area stuff.

it shouldn't be very difficult though. just stay away from that topic unless you are having a mature discussion especially as it pertains to the news.

calling people names, insinuations, etc is not allowed. describing gross acts, not allowed. only retards have problems with this, the vast majority of JPP has known of this rule for many years now and most have never had a problem ever. Why is that? :thinking:

we have started issuing warnings to first time offenders on more gray area stuff.

it shouldn't be very difficult though. just stay away from that topic unless you are having a mature discussion especially as it pertains to the news.

calling people names, insinuations, etc is not allowed. describing gross acts, not allowed. only retards have problems with this, the vast majority of JPP has known of this rule for many years now and most have never had a problem ever. Why is that? :thinking:

Probably because most JPP posters don't have an agenda, where they want to ban anyone for anything, and when they don't get their way, they blame it on the MODs.

Grind likes to blow men on the day after their eighteenth birthdays.

Take a look at this thread.

Legion's Pedo post

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...need-a-wall-in-the-news&p=2858035#post2858035

Lesion's sickeningly vulgar post accusing Kamala Harris of being a pedo.

A clear violation of 12b.

Let's see if the Mods hold him to the same standard they hold others to...
Ha ha ha - of course the mods won't do anything to Legion and his pedophile posts.

I reported several trumptards who called me and other liberals CUNTS and I got banned for a couple of days. Apparently calling people CUNTS is not a violation of this site's rules. So pedophile comments from trumptards will be OK too.
12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

pretty damn clear
12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors. With the exception of news articles or a mature discussion involving stats, how it effects people etc, We DO NOT want ANY mention in ANY context about suggesting encounters with another poster and a child, or with yourself and another poster's child, nor any mention of kids being sexually assaulted, sexually molested, raped, having people being called pedophiles, suggesting posters may have been molested as a kid, having vague references to any of the former, having a "clever" play on words with a wink and a nod that might suggest any of the former, any slight references, WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT. Do not try to approach the line to test us to see what one can get away with, if you approach the line, chances are you will not receive the benefit of the doubt.

Nothing about "another poster" in the highlighted portion.
Color me shocked!

The Mods give Lesion a break for saying shit that would get anyone else banned.

How strange - No mention of it having to be a JPP member in the highlighted part.
No, I'll just quote the portion of rule 12b that proves you're wrong:

The rule CLEARLY states NO mention of kids being sexually assaulted.

But you've got nothing to worry about, the Mods cut you slack every day, this won't be any different.
ROFL!!

I point out where it CLEARLY states in rule 12b that ANY mention of kids being sexually assaulted or raped is a violation, and in typical GOP crybaby fashion, the ONLY responses JPP's Trumpkins can muster is more petty whining.

Not a single refutation of the point I made!

Just more petty whining.

GOD I love being right all the time!

:rofl2:

12(b) - No sexual comments relating to minors.

Which word don't you understand?
Says the guy who can't read plain english...

See the period at the end of the sentence?

describing gross acts, not allowed.

Is that so?​

iu

SHE LIKES TO IMAGINE ILLEGAL DICKS THIS BIG BEING FORCED INTO AMERICAN CHILDREN

...unless of course it's Lesion doing the describing.​

Is that so?​

...unless of course it's Lesion doing the describing.​

gross acts is obviously within the context of the rule. If I said I puked in your mouth and you enjoyed it, some might find that gross but that doesn't violate rule 12b. try not to be stupid.

gross acts is obviously within the context of the rule. If I said I puked in your mouth and you enjoyed it, some might find that gross but that doesn't violate rule 12b. try not to be stupid.

Asking Zappa’s to try not to be stupid is like asking the sun not to rise in the morning

I knew you couldn't explain why it wasn't a violation.

Thanks for confirming what a number of people suspected.

The very first sentence in rule 12b is quite clear.

The rule goes on to clarify instances where a poster can be banned for a "pedo" reference and what won't get him banned, but that first sentence is quite clear...at least it was until Lesion was the one caught breaking the rule.

Back