An Atheist Visits the Creation Museum in Kentucky And Tells All

please tell me that you talked to you family about what complete nonsense the museum is? Originally Hamm wanted to build it on the Ohio side but was told toot sweet we didn't want him embarrassing our State. Then KY offered him a tax break so he opened it on there side of the river..... Where it belongs.

I thought he didn't build it in Ohio because no one there can read.......

obviously....in post 14 I was responding to your comment in post 13....that's sort of how things work.....

Yes, and in 15 I was remarking on your dropping of the context from 13 not from the OP.

come on.....the OP is obviously about "I'm an atheist and Christians are fucking stupid"......

Those are just your insecurities speaking to you. I stated my interest and added emphasis with formatting. The point of how creationists attempt to fit the data to the Bible was obviously the point of the bloggers post and I borrowed it. But you go ahead and whine about your inferiority complex while ignoring the points. It's not all about you nor is it all about me, yet you try to derail every conversation into just that because you can't deal with the points.

why would the OP make me feel inferior?.....I'm not the guy who paid $29.99 to go to the Creation Museum......

actually, one might wonder if its the guy who feels compelled to start so many threads accusing others of idiocy who actually feels inferior.....

why would the OP make me feel inferior?.....I'm not the guy who paid $29.99 to go to the Creation Museum......

actually, one might wonder if its the guy who feels compelled to start so many threads accusing others of idiocy who actually feels inferior.....

Because you ARE inferior and stupid. You read into the post that he is saying Christians are stupid or that I am. But he and I were criticizing their methods of attempting to force the data to fit the Bible.

Because you ARE inferior and stupid. You read into the post that he is saying Christians are stupid or that I am. But he and I were criticizing their methods of attempting to force the data to fit the Bible.

????.....but I've seen you trying to force data into the Bible for the sole purpose of mocking Christianity.......are you then just like him?......

Back