An observation on Red & Blue team members…

So, Red Team can pick and choose who represents them while you generalize Blue Team,
Blue team is free to disavow their rogues like moon, guno and IQ64 but I never see them do it. TDAK doesn't even pretend to be a repub. , he's in his own world, and I've seen several Reds call out volsrock on his racism.
including me, creating a hero.
You seem quite blue to me.
Rittenhouse successfully chose to enter an area with curfew with advice from authorities to avoid the area. Shockingly, he found trouble in the area and killed 2 people.
Trouble found him. He was ambushed, chased and cornered. It was seen in all the videos and testimony , even from prosecution witnesses at the trial. Prior to that he was just walking around putting out fires arsonists started. Totally non-aggressive. Or do you still refuse to acknowledge that like some of the Blues here do?
He isn't a hero of anyone's creation but the extreme right wing.
He wouldn't be a hero if the far left media and Biden, in his tweet, didn't brand him as a murderer and white supremacist before waiting for the facts to come out.
George Floyd, regardless of his past, was a victim.
No shit. That's why he's been canonized despite his past.
I am disappointed in the outcome because I assumed the law discouraged ignoring authority, finding trouble, and claiming self-defense after. The verdict was correct based on my novice understanding of the law. I will never understand how a 17 year old kid from another state
Truly pathetic how you guys continually bring that up. Do you realize that the WI state line is a 7 minute bicycle ride from the state line? You forgot to add that he crossed that line under the cloak of darkness.:palm:
was able to enter this area armed with a curfew in place and plenty of law enforcement.
Yet you don't have a problem with mostly peaceful protesters burning private property and looting. Which is worse? Walking around with a weapon putting out fires or rioters committing arson?
Something should have prevented that... parents, police, logic, common sense, etc...
Maybe the police were more overwhelmed with rioters committing actual crimes? That simply doesn't come to your mind, does it?

Fyi, i am a progressive but you are ignorant to generalize the Blue Team the way you did.
Well it certainly does appear to me that every prog, dim or left leaning poster on this board is far more tolerant to actual criminals than those who aren't.
The majority of Blue Team and Red Team are good people who love this country. We need more team USA and less blue v Red BS.
Yes, I see more of that in real life but certainly not here.

Last edited:
Blue team is free to disavow their rogues like moon, guno and IQ64 but I never see them do it. TDAK doesn't even pretend to be a repub. , he's in his own world, and I've seen several Reds call out volsrock on his racism. You seem quite blue to me. Trouble found him. He was ambushed, chased and cornered. It was seen in all the videos and testimony , even from prosecution witnesses at the trial. Prior to that he was just walking around putting out fires arsonists started. Totally non-aggressive. Or do you still refuse to acknowledge that like some of the Blues here do?
He wouldn't be a hero if the far left media and Biden, in his tweet, didn't brand him as a murderer and white supremacist before waiting for the facts to come out.
No shit. That's why he's been canonized despite his past.
Yet you don't have a problem with mostly peaceful protesters burning private property and looting. Wlhich is worse? Walking around with a weapon putting out fires or rioters committing arson?
Maybe the police were more overwhelmed with rioters committing actual crimes? That simply doesn't come to your mind, does it?

Well it certainly does appear to me that every prog, dim or left leaning poster on this board is far more tolerant to actual criminals than those who aren't.

The majority of Blue Team and Red Team are good people who love this country. We need more team USA and less blue v Red BS.
[/QUOTE]Fyi, I have a problem with all violence. None of it is ok.

I am not friends or associates with anyone on these boards. I am here to discuss and debate. I don't keep track of who is/isn't supportive of my opinions. The only in my memory is bidenpresident... that is difficult to forget. Most of his political opinions are fine but I am often disgusted by how he talks about other Americans who happen to disagree.

I admit, if you search all my posts I have some i am not proud of. However, the vast majority are political and not personal.

Until the next debate... Have a great weekend.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back