ANCESTRAL ALERT: Humanity Created New World Order

serenity

Verified User
But never respects the Natural World Order of Genetic Migration between generation gaps changing lifetimes left alive daily native here as eternally separated each rotation alive so far.

I figured out how to repair the damage of promised false tomorrows done since dawn of civilization and leave every society here today exist next rotations as arrived minus the corruption.

Accept how evolving works naturally, and every next rotation you experience is always a second chance to fix yesterday's mistakes now, instead of passing them down every generation gap added from now on as history did so far.

Ok edit here, I just did a double check to see when the first time New World Order became part of social consensus on a global scale and so far it has only been established since 20th century AD/BCE.

But my instinctive brain thinks it is more like 4th century AD/BCE when Emperor Constantine ordered Roman Empire to change from Political Paganism conquering people physically to controlling their minds cradle to grave all generations forward daily by power of suggestion, something the orient was doing for centuries so Rome became the first global Church of Christianity and their mission statement to rule minds cradle to grave was the first Bible divided into two sections. Old Testament of civilization before Jesus and Rome being the superpower of the day crucified for upsetting the status quo 380 years prior.
New Testament was used against Hebrew's Torah and Islamic Quran and all eastern philosophies combined.

Same thing Darwinism did in 19th century and Einstein's theory of relativity and L.Ron Hubbard's Scientology did in 20th century.

But never respects the Natural World Order of Genetic Migration between generation gaps changing lifetimes left alive daily native here as eternally separated each rotation alive so far.

I figured out how to repair the damage of promised false tomorrows done since dawn of civilization and leave every society here today exist next rotations as arrived minus the corruption.

Accept how evolving works naturally, and every next rotation you experience is always a second chance to fix yesterday's mistakes now, instead of passing them down every generation gap added from now on as history did so far.

Ok edit here, I just did a double check to see when the first time New World Order became part of social consensus on a global scale and so far it has only been established since 20th century AD/BCE.

But my instinctive brain thinks it is more like 4th century AD/BCE when Emperor Constantine ordered Roman Empire to change from Political Paganism conquering people physically to controlling their minds cradle to grave all generations forward daily by power of suggestion, something the orient was doing for centuries so Rome became the first global Church of Christianity and their mission statement to rule minds cradle to grave was the first Bible divided into two sections. Old Testament of civilization before Jesus and Rome being the superpower of the day crucified for upsetting the status quo 380 years prior.
New Testament was used against Hebrew's Torah and Islamic Quran and all eastern philosophies combined.

Same thing Darwinism did in 19th century and Einstein's theory of relativity and L.Ron Hubbard's Scientology did in 20th century.
the concept of fixing all mistakes is fucked up beyond belief.

you're just another false promise monger.

the concept of fixing all mistakes is fucked up beyond belief.

you're just another false promise monger.
Do you understand what fixes mistakes by stop repeating them daily? Everything else corrects itself there after. Dah. Understand how eternal separation has a core moment to the universe perpetually balancing outcomes of all incoming details never same results here again as occupying time daily to specificity of personal daily behaviors combined by an entire food chain limited to one universal position, say, this planet as a PRIME example.

the history of this species is best illustration of what happens when population tries to become larger than time living as uniquely alive daily here.

4th and 5th letters in unique is IQ,

Do you understand what fixes mistakes by stop repeating them daily? Everything else corrects itself there after. Dah. Understand how eternal separation has a core moment to the universe perpetually balancing outcomes of all incoming details never same results here again as occupying time daily to specificity of personal daily behaviors combined by an entire food chain limited to one universal position, say, this planet as a PRIME example.

the history of this species is best illustration of what happens when population tries to become larger than time living as uniquely alive daily here.

you can't do it.

your ideology is actually the most insane.

what is your concrete suggestion for the betterment of mankind?

we're listening.

now is your moment.

do you suggest population reduction?

get in line, nazi.

it's your war on consciousness i object to.
You are misleading everyone about me, I am trying to correct social consensus, not not attacking personal consciousness of one's relative time adapting as displaced since birth as everyone is equally created when conceived to replace their previous 4 generation gap 30 chromosome donators lived in sequence since inception of the species.

You are misleading everyone about me, I am trying to correct social consensus, not not attacking personal consciousness of one's relative time adapting as displaced since birth as everyone is equally created when conceived to replace their previous 4 generation gap 30 chromosome donators lived in sequence since inception of the species.
correcting social concensus sounds very sinister and totalitarian.....

correcting social consensus sounds very sinister and totalitarian.....
Not as much as keeping corruption living every generation gap forward occupying time tomorrow when genetics physically eternally separates all reproductions native to this atmosphere daily as individual ever changing forms since rotation they were conceived in sequence of lifetimes left alive today.

I describe a 30:1 chromosome compression ratio per reproduction occupying time in same DNA streaming of each ancestral lineage numbers every day by thermodynamic principles. Your factual realities are assumptions practiced throughout history in the combined faiths now isn't the balance point of eternal separation of what existed so far.

Social conscience isn't individual self awareness at living uniquely in space mutually timed apart daily in ever changing form adapting to living is never same total sum achieved each planetary rotation forward context is written to record how everything performed as a whole, so far.

Not as much as keeping corruption living every generation gap forward occupying time tomorrow when genetics physically eternally separates all reproductions native to this atmosphere daily as individual ever changing forms since rotation they were conceived in sequence of lifetimes left alive today.

I describe a 30:1 chromosome compression ratio per reproduction occupying time in same DNA streaming of each ancestral lineage numbers every day by thermodynamic principles. Your factual realities are assumptions practiced throughout history in the combined faiths now isn't the balance point of eternal separation of what existed so far.

Social conscience isn't individual self awareness at living uniquely in space mutually timed apart daily in ever changing form adapting to living is never same total sum achieved each planetary rotation forward context is written to record how everything performed as a whole, so far.
no.

nihilism is mass murder is evil.

you're proven wrong repeatedly in many repetitions of time action patterns.

no.

nihilism is mass murder is evil.

you're proven wrong repeatedly in many repetitions of time action patterns.
Your reality is inaccurate all the time. 3 minutes and 56 seconds daily more intellectual time than actual time evolving since conceived.

Economic theories and relative time theory factualize the concepts of yesterday, today, and tomorrow are linear time frames, which is true on intellectual planes of separating the whole into its actual individual parts by periodic elements and chromosome displacements adapting in space currently here.

Why one is alive isn't same thing as how one behaves living equally alive since positioned ancestrally present now.

Specificity of existing what, where, when, which, place, thing, person part of the universal moment now.

Specificity of social behavior by individual brains inventing more time than evolving happens daily. Means, motives, methods, intellectual facts, power, wealth, fame, hope, faith, charity, leaving mayhem, madness, misery daily for the majority of the population adapting as displaced since conceived.

Net time individual evolving verse Relative time existing between event horizons of inception and extinction of current population adapting in space for their single cycle of conceived to decomposed so far. Societal evolution only honors time alive cradle to grave, not including 0-9 months conceived to birth or after dead until becoming part of fossil fuels millions of years later.

Reasonable doubt in the time of naturally evolving uniquely alive daily? One species does it within itself. You rather die saving reasonable doubt than live honestly within your own skin.

Your choice since trained to mind social consensus off people wishing life was more than time living uniquely here. Core of corruption, not economically involved.

What the free will of people does in plain sight, institutionally corrupts the silenced majority by laws ordering compliance to maybes or else. Biblical tale of Jesus.

Last edited:
Your reality is inaccurate all the time. 3 minutes and 56 seconds daily more intellectual time than actual time evolving since conceived.

Economic theories and relative time theory factualize the concepts of yesterday, today, and tomorrow are linear time frames, which is true on intellectual planes of separating the whole into its actual individual parts by periodic elements and chromosome displacements adapting in space currently here.

Why one is alive isn't same thing as how one behaves living equally alive since positioned ancestrally present now.

Specificity of existing what, where, when, which, place, thing, person part of the universal moment now.

Specificity of social behavior by individual brains inventing more time than evolving happens daily. Means, motives, methods, intellectual facts, power, wealth, fame, hope, faith, charity, leaving mayhem, madness, misery daily for the majority of the population adapting as displaced since conceived.

Net time individual evolving verse Relative time existing between event horizons of inception and extinction of current population adapting in space for their single cycle of conceived to decomposed so far. Societal evolution only honors time alive cradle to grave, not including 0-9 months conceived to birth or after dead until becoming part of fossil fuels millions of years later.

Reasonable doubt in the time of naturally evolving uniquely alive daily? One species does it within itself. You rather die saving reasonable doubt than live honestly within your own skin.

Your choice since trained to mind social consensus off people wishing life was more than time living uniquely here. Core of corruption, not economically involved.

What the free will of people does in plain sight, institutionally corrupts the silenced majority by laws ordering compliance to maybes or else. Biblical tale of Jesus.
no.

denying free will is totalitarian and evil.

we obviously have free will.

now go eat your bag of donkey dicks.

all your bullshit is a justificaton for a power grab of some kind.

Last edited:
no.

denying free will is totalitarian and evil.

we obviously have free will.

all your bullshit is a justificaton for a power grab of some kind.
What is "free will" when your own body is physically limited to adapting in space uniquely alive now since conceived? Physically existing as eternally separated each heartbeat since your zygote form after fertilized cell.

What is "free will" when your own body is physically limited to adapting in space uniquely alive now since conceived? Physically existing as eternally separated each heartbeat since your zygote form after fertilized cell.
it's still free will.

I can eat corn nuts or I can eat frito's.

The oligarchy will guarantee my most important choices remain intact.

:truestory:

it's still free will.

I can eat corn nuts or I can eat frito's.

The oligarchy will guarantee my most important choices remain intact.

:truestory:
Until rule of law is enforced.

Network to chain of command governing people on the need to know outcomes tomorrow scenario. I watch from Community organizers to global economic values of who's who within 8.14 billion lifetimes living in series parallel conditions of adapting as displaced since conceived.

You debate what if scenarios between lifetimes inhabiting space regardless which of the 5 generation gaps they are in daily inhabiting time cradle to grave.

Last edited:
which jurisdiction are you referring to?

does the plaintiff have standing?
All of them as a whole. 21 basic types of religions within 8.14 billion ancestors living in 5 generation gaps of 5 basic ancestral lineages divided by 24/7 relative time scenarios per rotation of the planet genetics combines lifetimes living eternally separated factually cradle to grave people believe life doesn't begin until born and there is an intellectual afterlife beyond docy not functioning anymore beyond decomposing what evolved since conceived.

Oh same 8.14 billion soles of reproduction are divided intellectually by 1,043 political mindsets directing how personal brains operate protecting family traditional values daily.

those individual not complying will be exercised from societal evolution by any means necessary to keep people predictable cradle to grave tomorrow.

the economy depends upon it daily.

gayAll of them as a whole. 21 basic types of religions within 8.14 billion ancestors living in 5 generation gaps of 5 basic ancestral lineages divided by 24/7 relative time scenarios per rotation of the planet genetics combines lifetimes living eternally separated factually cradle to grave people believe life doesn't begin until born and there is an intellectual afterlife beyond docy not functioning anymore beyond decomposing what evolved since conceived.

Oh same 8.14 billion soles of reproduction are divided intellectually by 1,043 political mindsets directing how personal brains operate protecting family traditional values daily.

those individual not complying will be exercised from societal evolution by any means necessary to keep people predictable cradle to grave tomorrow.

the economy depends upon it daily.
yes you're a totalitarian mass murderer.

we know.

You're too dumb to control everything.

you're fired.

Trump-7-1.jpg

Back