ANCESTRAL ALERT: Humanity Created New World Order

Since when? I explain how corruption doesn't get corrected in history and current event. Where am I preying on people to believe life isn't self evident as equally evolving daily?
I've always been against human on human predations and believe fighting it.

it works many times.

you're just a black pill nihilist idiot.

not englightended.

not smart.

morality is a darwinist play.

moral (cooperative) behavior is humanity's ace in the whole.

decreasing human on human predation is beneficial for the species a whole.
Every franchised reality is a house of cards gambling nobody will ever expose how the corruption keeps going forward daily.

and your nihilism racquet is one too.

the worst one.
Honesty about sharing time equally alive in plain sight never same form since day of conception is so bad humanity spells live backwards to prevent anyone from trying making sure nobody in any generation gap can get away with it in any dystopian society today.

Honesty about sharing time equally alive in plain sight never same form since day of conception is so bad humanity spells live backwards to prevent anyone from trying making sure nobody in any generation gap can get away with it in any dystopian society today.
I disagree.

Of course you would. You don't accept evolving in plain sight. Your character depends on never agreeing life is self evident time adapting in space as displaced behaving exactly as you have since birth.
life is self-evident.

I have never said otherwise.

and morality is food for humans, that's evident as well.

you're just a dumbass.

life is self-evident.

I have never said otherwise.

and morality is food for humans, that's evident as well.

you're just a dumbass.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. How is morality food? it is vocabulary defining life beyond how living naturally exists inhabiting space between day conceived and rotation of the planet dead. How many rotations between is figured out day of departure since evolving is an eternal separation away from day conceived added by the exact ancestry upto that rotation.

point of origin is what in genetic combinations so far?

first generation of homo sapiens. Were they the last conception of a species went extinct or mutations during a natural disaster effecting the gestation of a species where the food chain was under a lot of stress and all diets were drastically different for a year or two and the original generation of homo sapiens were born into this atmosphere evolving like none before.

these origins of ancestral lineages today had children within that first generation becoming those that did become parents and those that didn't.

The children of the first grow older and become 2nd generation of parenting to a 3rd generation.

This is all working in series parallel space each is spontaneously alive when simultaneously living regardless relative time indexing says.

So now life as humans went there are 3 generation gaps alive until the 3rd become parents to a 4th.

Repeat process 4th parenting 5th and the final survivors of the original generation are dying off as siblings of the 5th are added. and some 5th generation adding a 6th generation gap leaving 5 generation gaps living 6 degrees of separation, DAILY, as eternally separated in plain sight today.

You wish to change your post I quoted saying life is as self evident as I described and you won't.

Back