Anne Heche

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
I've been watching "The Juror" and thought how sexy Anne Heche was with her great body. Then I remembered how she died. It's like the memory is gone. Weird.

It was big news, now it's nothing but thin air.

I've been watching "The Juror" and thought how sexy Anne Heche was with her great body. Then I remembered how she died. It's like the memory is gone. Weird.

The fighting over her estate has been in the news big.

Oh another thing... Alec Baldwin is in the movie too. Go figure.

Yeah, ok, I'm not as into alt news as you are apparently. Anyway I have to go soon but I have a suggestion for you that is off topic. Get a portable chessboard. Stop fucking around on chess dot com and find face to face games locally.

Yeah, ok, I'm not as into alt news as you are apparently. Anyway I have to go soon but I have a suggestion for you that is off topic. Get a portable chessboard. Stop fucking around on chess dot com and find face to face games locally.

Good suggestion. I will have to find the locations. I've never played timed chess games in real life before. Thank you.

FWIW, I think most people who play dress up for a living are a bit wacky.

Anne Heche was never a huge star, but she was always a very good actress. I was a fan.

One of my favorites was an obscure 1995 film that she made with Christopher Walken called Wild Side.

Give it a look if you get the chance.

Back