Anne Heche

Hit a nerve. Were you blowing gay guy in public restrooms again and got caught. No wonder your wife left you.
Naw. I'm 66 and happily married. When a fake doctor tries to insult me because he's butthurt, I'm amused.

The fact is, "doc", ever since I called you out on the huge disconnect between your claims and your disposition, it's clearly you whose nerve has been touched. :rofl2:

Keep proving to everyone how happy, successful and superior you are to everyone on JPP. Most could use a good laugh. LOL

6wpeye.gif

Republicans slam Mayorkas after emails show he was alerted that no Haitian migrants w

Republicans slam Mayorkas after emails show he was alerted that no Haitian migrants were 'whipped': 'Resign'

Republican legislators are slamming Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas after Fox News reported he was alerted to an article stating that no Haitian migrants were "whipped" by Border Patrol agents on Sept. 19, 2021.

The email, which was sent on Sept. 24, 2021, by Marsha Espinosa, assistant secretary of DHS public affairs, alerted Mayorkas and other officials within DHS, pointing them to a news article with quotes from a photographer behind the images showing Border Patrol agents on horseback, and he denies ever seeing agents "whipping anyone."

Espinosa highlighted portions of the comments from the photographer, which state that he didn't experience any whipping.

The email was obtained by the Heritage Foundation through a Freedom of Information Act Request.....

=======================================

Smoking gun emails showed Mayorkas knew the CBP agents did not whip the Haitians 2 hrs before he gave a press conference criticizing them on national TV. The agents should sue him. He is an evil man for want to sacrifice his agents for political gain. He needs to be fired or he should resign. I doubt democrats would be that honorable though.

I've been watching "The Juror" and thought how sexy Anne Heche was with her great body. Then I remembered how she died. It's like the memory is gone. Weird.

It was big news, now it's nothing but thin air.

15 minutes of fame. It wasnt really big news at all it was cheap selling magazines.

Back