Announcing the I-Lid

FLASH is not used on "every webpage" so that point is fucking retarded. In fact, most pages that use flash for aesthetic reasons deserve to be killed. The main problem is video players using flash, but that is fast being replaced by html5. Flash can suck it

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;592449 said:
FLASH is not used on "every webpage" so that point is fucking retarded. In fact, most pages that use flash for aesthetic reasons deserve to be killed. The main problem is video players using flash, but that is fast being replaced by html5. Flash can suck it

Translation:

"I know computers! *Beats chest*"

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐;592475 said:
translation: "i should kill myself, because I am a mouthbreathing retard.

Translation:

"I don't know the difference between poker and pinochle, that's why I'm afraid to play Beefy online."

I have to go now . . .

my planet needs me

sunearthpanel_sts129.jpg

I have to go now . . .

my planet needs me

Alright, but poker this weekend. I'm hoping you're better than SR. He kept asking me, "WTF are you doing? How do you play against that shit?"

LOL whadda tard. We shall see.

How would you use YouTube without Flash? I am all for the use of Ogg etc, but when is that likely to happen? I doubt that Microshaft will even support it, they still want to foist Silverlight on everyone.

Last edited:
How would you use YouTube without Flash? I am all for the use of Ogg etc, but when is that likely to happen? I doubt that Microshaft will even support it, they still want to foist Silverlight on everyone.

youtube will convert. html5 is the future. fuck flash.

Back