APP - Another Anti-American Disrespects Our National Anthem

How terribly embarrassing for the team and our country-that ceremony wasn't his public platform-I hope he gets fined or suspended ....
I bet that picture won't be the family Christmas card....

How terribly embarrassing for the team and our country-that ceremony wasn't his public platform-I hope he gets fined or suspended ....

It's so sad that these idiots must put politics ahead of pride and respect for our country.
He should be both heavily fined and suspended for life. He doesn't represent our country at all.

It's so sad that these idiots must put politics ahead of pride and respect for our country.
He should be both heavily fined and suspended for life. He doesn't represent our country at all.
I completely agree...he was there as part of the team representing this country...not some independent match....
Pathetic...

How terribly embarrassing for our country that people need to bring our heinous acts to the world stage for all to see. The anthem has nothing to do with our military. It has to do with our racist origins that continue to this day.

How terribly embarrassing for our country that people need to bring our heinous acts to the world stage for all to see. The anthem has nothing to do with our military. It has to do with our racist origins that continue to this day.

Yeah, it was embarrassing for our country, the asshole insulted us on a world stage.

Who said anything about our military?

The Anthem has nothing to do with "our racist origins," you fool.

What in the world are you babbling about? Seriously...

I'm very familiar with them...
So what are you babbling about?
LMAO. You're familiar with them? Really? How quaint. You are NOT familiar with the lyrics of the national anthem. You are 'familiar' with about 1/4 of them.

You have so much to learn

LMAO. You're familiar with them? Really? How quaint. You are NOT familiar with the lyrics of the national anthem. You are 'familiar' with about 1/4 of them.

You have so much to learn
You'd be wrong;) there's a 5th verse you know....so much to learn:)

Looks like the athlete who chose to embarrass his team and country may be in a bit of hot water....

Back