Another Crappy Jobs Report

Bush had an average of 5.2 % unemployment rate....thats considered FULL employment for most purposes....so naturally
job creation when everyone that wants to work is already working is low....

desh, you're a moron.....

I am quite certain that she is beyond mere moron; but this is the kind of voter Democrats need to stay in power.

I'm missing what Desh is trying to discredit here. Is she arguing the 148,000 jobs number is incorrect?

Desh goes back to 2007 to find an article that the author wrote that says she doesn't like being labeled because people have beliefs that cross party lines, and Desh provides a link that shows that, yet Desh labels her a con anyway.

I mean talk about putting your head in the sand. Desh will not read or accept any information from anyone that she believes holds any position that could be deemed right-wing.

At the end of the article it names two other writers who contributed to the piece. I'm surprised you hasn't tried to go after them as well.

:rofl2:

The black unemployment rate remains high after a brief historic decline, according to a just released delayed jobs report by the U.S. Department of Labor. The black unemployment rate in September was at 12.9, which is down slightly from 13 percent in August, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. The July rate of 12.6 had been the lowest rate since 2008.

The black unemployment rate is still double the white rate, which fell from 6.4 percent to 6.3 percent during the same period.

Good thing they have Obama watching out for them

Back