Another heart-warming story of religious rightwing family values

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Dead Reverend's Rubber Fetish

Autopsy: Pastor found in wet suits after autoerotic mishap

OCTOBER 8--An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking).

While the Montgomery Advertiser, which first obtained the autopsy records, reported on Aldridge's two wet suits, the family newspaper chose not to mention what police discovered inside the minister's rubber briefs. Aldridge served as the church's pastor for 16 years.

Immediately following his death, church officials issued a press release asking community members to "please refrain from speculation" about what led to Aldridge's demise, adding that, "we will begin the healing process under the strong arm of our Savior, Jesus Christ."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

Umm it is a fairly safe assumption Damo him being a minister in AL and all....

I just read about Oral Roberts son being accused of misusing His fathers university funds too....

very few hoomans can rise to the requirements of really being a true minister of God....

Last edited:
He was a friend and co-worker of Jerry Falwell, and he taught at Falwell's Liberty University.

How do you even get rubber underwear, and two wet suits on over that? It seems to defy the laws of physics :rolleyes:

He was a friend and co-worker of Jerry Falwell, and he taught at Falwell's Liberty University.

How do you even get rubber underwear, and two wet suits on over that? It seems to defy the laws of physics :rolleyes:
Where did you get that information? It wasn't provided at the link.

My question is how you do that as well as bind your own hands? Then, how do you complete any auto-erotica if your hands are bound?

Ohh he apparently had a fellow christian accompolice. I wonder if Ted was in the neighborhood ?

And I think it is a far safer assumption than thoe that assumed Bush was a conservative.

My question is how you do that as well as bind your own hands? Then, how do you complete any auto-erotica if your hands are bound?

Because I knew the first question a Bush voters would ask was, how do I know he's a conservative?

I googled his name, and it was reported on the radio this morning that he was a Falwell flunkie.

Anyway, its pretty funny in a morbid sort of way. ;)

Umm that would depend on what he preached...
I suspect he preached against such stuff, it is common.
Craig, Ted, Swaggert, etc...

and yes I know Mr. details, Craig is not a preacher.

What he preached against rubber?

There would be a small amount of hypocrisy in auto-eroticism, but certainly not the level you get with Haggard or Larry Craig.

It seems clear from the story that not only was it a rubber and bondage fetish, but he was found with a d*ldo up his @ss.

Sounds like the Reverend was intrigued by gay erotica and gay sex

:eek:

Umm that would depend on what he preached...
I suspect he preached against such stuff, it is common.
Craig, Ted, Swaggert, etc...

and yes I know Mr. details, Craig is not a preacher.
Which is what I pointed out. It would depend on if he preached against kink. In all the years I was in ultra-religious hell, I never heard a thing against kink, just against self-satisfying.

As I said, there would be a small amount of hypocrisy in the whole auto-eroticism, but not nearly the kind you get by cheating on your wife with another man.

I feel for the dude's family. It's not their fault he was into kink.

It seems clear from the story that not only was it a rubber and bondage fetish, but he was found with a d*ldo up his @ss.

Sounds like the Reverend was intrigued by gay erotica and gay sex

:eek:
Yet, he wasn't participating. You do know the difference between actually participating and auto-eroticism?

The guy seemed to be practicing what he preached to the level where he wasn't inviting men into bed with him. Just fantasizing about them.

Which is what I pointed out. It would depend on if he preached against kink. In all the years I was in ultra-religious hell, I never heard a thing against kink, just against self-satisfying.

As I said, there would be a small amount of hypocrisy in the whole auto-eroticism, but not nearly the kind you get by cheating on your wife with another man.

I feel for the dude's family. It's not their fault he was into kink.

Now you are making assumptions Damo. They might have all joined in with him :)

Ohh silly me making assumptions....
I sould know better than to enter into an assumption war with Damo.
Smack self.

Originally Posted by Damocles

Damo, I don't think you stick a ***** up your @ss and then can hog-tie yourself - by yourself. I think you need a partner.

If the partner wasn't his wife, he was cheating on her.

Originally Posted by Damocles

Damo, I don't think you stick a ***** up your @ss and then can hog-tie yourself - by yourself. I think you need a partner.

If the partner wasn't his wife, he was cheating on her.
According to the report, that was not the case.

Back