Another heart-warming story of religious rightwing family values

Dead Reverend's Rubber Fetish

Autopsy: Pastor found in wet suits after autoerotic mishap

OCTOBER 8--An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking).

While the Montgomery Advertiser, which first obtained the autopsy records, reported on Aldridge's two wet suits, the family newspaper chose not to mention what police discovered inside the minister's rubber briefs. Aldridge served as the church's pastor for 16 years.

Immediately following his death, church officials issued a press release asking community members to "please refrain from speculation" about what led to Aldridge's demise, adding that, "we will begin the healing process under the strong arm of our Savior, Jesus Christ."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1008072scuba1.html

For christ sakes can't people just masturbate anymore? I don't have time for all this crap. I'm gonna put on a wet suit to masturbate?

It seems clear from the story that not only was it a rubber and bondage fetish, but he was found with a d*ldo up his @ss.

Sounds like the Reverend was intrigued by gay erotica and gay sex

:eek:

Oh for god sakes. Dildos, another thing I have no time for.

So that's where my pastor has been.

ROFLMAO! oh thank you Warren. Was that what was in his rubber underwear? A DILDO? Oh well to each his own but to die that way. Poor guy. You can give 1,000,000 great sermons in your life and be known as a great Minister but die just once with a dildo in your butt and you are..well... not going to be considered a great minister anymore. But I would have to hear his sermons against beating off and the use of dildos before I thought he was a hypocrite. What I do think he was, was a victim of some hardcore christian brain washing from an early age so that he had to hide his fetishes from even a spouse or significant other and die in such a sad and lonely way.

Soc,

I sort of get the rubber fetsih. Not that I'm into it, but I get it.

What the hell is up with the scuba mask, the two layers of wet suits, and the flippers? That's just freakin' weird. Was this guy going spear fishing after he got hogtied and stuck a **** up his @ss?

Seriously it doesn't surprise me remotely.

There is so much ultra-repressed sexuality here. Every year there are multiple sex scandals with religious leaders and their wives/mistresses/gay lovers/dogs.

Without even reading the post... Uh Oh! What did I do now?

Whatever it was, I am sorry, deal with it! :tongout:

Immie

Without even reading the post... Uh Oh! What did I do now?

Whatever it was, I am sorry, deal with it! :tongout:

Immie

I think topper is the only dude on this board who scuba dives.

Hmmmm....come to think of it, I don't think I've seen topper on the board since the kinky, rubberized, scuba diver Reverend expired.

:confused:

I think topper is the only dude on this board who scuba dives.

Hmmmm....come to think of it, I don't think I've seen topper on the board since the kinky, rubberized, scuba diver Reverend expired.

:confused:

Top scuba dives? It's hard to picture top doing anything other than counting money and posting about how great he is.

Yet, he wasn't participating. You do know the difference between actually participating and auto-eroticism?

The guy seemed to be practicing what he preached to the level where he wasn't inviting men into bed with him. Just fantasizing about them.

yah junior community college wench

i'm a millionaire now

more millionaires than ever before. :clink:

Back