Another Poll for Grind and Billy to Mess With

What is the Best City of the JPP Holy Trinity?

• Total voters
I spent a year in Portland Oregon and I noticed that it's not necessarily the frequency with which it rains, just that you can plan an event a week or two in advance and the weather will cooperate right up until the day you planned to be outside and then...BOOM...non-stop rain the entire day ruins your well laid plans.

must have been before wunderground...because i lived in that area for 3 years and could track the storms for camping in the winter and more often than not, i wunderground had it spot on and we would head to the coast as most folks were heading away due to a rain storm coming. you're right about planning a week or two in advance....i would plan it...but would monitor down to the last minute and if i see it clearing, we headed out and usually had the campground to ourselves. it was awesome.

I'd rather have AIDS than live in Cali.

Seriously, I have like $20,000 in things that are illegal there.

california is awesome. you could easily live in humboldt county and never be detected. you are free here in california....well...in some parts.

seriously though...what things? PM me if you want.

Please don't do that, Grind. Future archeologists couldn't possibly make a more disappointing find than that. Some poor bastard would instantly lose all of his funding.

Back