Any Anime/Manga fans?

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I really am into some Anime's, and Manga's. I was wondering if there are any fans here. No Ecchi stuff though.

Some of my Favorites.

1. Bleach

2. One Piece

3. Dragonball Z

4. Yu Yu Hakusho

5. Gundam, and all it's variants

6. s-CRY-ed

7. Yu-Gi-Oh, and all it's variants

8. Soul Eater

watermark has an anime pillow

So do I, but it's not a body pillow girlfriend type. I have one of my favorite characters covering a nice memory foam pillow. I used to have a Star Wars one, because I'm a big nerd I guess.

2d71bb5d09e411da1212b7d1666f3bf4.jpg

Some guy on a sports fan forum that I am a member of used to roll with an avatar that features the image of James Franco holding an anime pillow.

I really am into some Anime's, and Manga's. I was wondering if there are any fans here. No Ecchi stuff though.

Some of my Favorites.

1. Bleach

2. One Piece

3. Dragonball Z

4. Yu Yu Hakusho

5. Gundam, and all it's variants

6. s-CRY-ed

7. Yu-Gi-Oh, and all it's variants

8. Soul Eater

It takes a confident man to share his inner geek, and I commend your for your confidence.

I plan on staying a kid at heart forever. I am not really down with this Japanese stuff, but the geekiest things I have are scarves from all four Hogwarts houses - Gryfinndor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Hufflepuff. I was actually surprised how many adult Harry Potter geeks there are...a lot of people stop by my office to talk about my Harry Potter scarves....a lot of dudes, but especially females....and I think some of them might actually be jealous of my scarves!

Don't tell anyone this but I actually do not own a body pillow or any anime merchandise. I think it's just funny to convince people that I do.

My favorite anime are Welcome to the NHK, Ping Pong, Neon Genesis Evangolion, Monogatari SS, stuff like that. It seems like you're mostly in to battle shonen, which I'm largely not a fan of. I did read the One Piece manga about half one through though, I think that's the best battle shounen. Captain Billy is actually a much larger fan of One Piece than I am though.

Here's my MAL list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/watermark0?status=2

I have 161 entries. O_O

I used to be much more into anime that I am now. About 6-8 months ago I kind of moved out of anime and into RPG's as my primary hobby. Before that was basically one huge 3 year long anime binge watching session in which I became utterly obsessed with the medium. I didn't even really like anime as a teenager weirdly enough, it was mainly an after college thing.

Ironically the anime you listed are some of the most popular and widely known out there, but I haven't watched any of them besides One Piece (besides reading the manga, I got to about episode 100 of One PIece a loooonnnnggg time back). Also I watched episodes of Dragonball Z on and off as a kid like everyone else.

Ironically the anime you listed are some of the most popular and widely known out there, but I haven't watched any of them besides One Piece (besides reading the manga, I got to about episode 100 of One PIece a loooonnnnggg time back). Also I watched episodes of Dragonball Z on and off as a kid like everyone else.

One piece goes up to about 800 some episodes right now, and the Manga is on chapter 901. It's a lot better than the earlier stuff was. Everyone got a lot stronger after Luffy's ordeal, after he couldn't save someone really close to him, in the war of the best. The whole one piece world was rattled after that.

Don't tell anyone this but I actually do not own a body pillow or any anime merchandise. I think it's just funny to convince people that I do.

Is there something that convinced people you do? Did you have one of those anime girls as your screen pic, or something? I've heard it from many about that pillow, so you must have done something to make that many think that.

One piece goes up to about 800 some episodes right now, and the Manga is on chapter 901. It's a lot better than the earlier stuff was. Everyone got a lot stronger after Luffy's ordeal, after he couldn't save someone really close to him, in the war of the best. The whole one piece world was rattled after that.

Yeah I intend to continue on just haven't gotten to it yet. Also yeah that death was unfortunately spoiled to me. Right now I'm at the beginning of the... shaobady archipelago arc? I probably misspelled that horribly.

Is there something that convinced people you do? Did you have one of those anime girls as your screen pic, or something? I've heard it from many about that pillow, so you must have done something to make that many think that.

LOL I started posting cringey picture of anime fans and stuff that I found in the course of my anime hobby, some of them included body pillows. Some people thought that I actually liked the idea of a body pillow, I sarcastically pretended to agree with them and no one caught the sarcasm. Ever since then I've just been playing along.

Yeah I intend to continue on just haven't gotten to it yet. Also yeah that death was unfortunately spoiled to me. Right now I'm at the beginning of the... shaobady archipelago arc? I probably misspelled that horribly.

I tried to keep who it was out. It was a big thing when it happened, and was hard to avoid it being spoiled. I knew he was going to die quite a ways back.

Back