Anybody gonna' watch Scary Movies tonight?

Vampires rank right up there with Zombies, in my book.

Interview with the Vampire
Bram Stroker's Dracula.

Good stuff!
“Dracula Dead and Loving It”
”Once Bitten”
“Buffy, Vampire Slayer”

Then there’s
“The Hunger”
“Night Watch”

imagine a video where jade and yurt get it on

yurt goes to jade whimpering over how he's sorry he's driven him away
jade puts a finger on yurts lips telling him everything will be alright.

then they both start making out

and then because jade likes food so much, yurt sensually feeds jade a donut. jade licks yurts fingers clean

Yeah, thanks a lot for that visual, asshole.

“Dracula Dead and Loving It”
”Once Bitten”
“Buffy, Vampire Slayer”

Then there’s
“The Hunger”
“Night Watch”
You are a person who is chock full of good intel on Vampires!

That is a life skill always under-rated, IMO

neither do I? I was making a joke. And I thought it was pretty PG. did I misread the room here? I made it with full innocent intent! calm down people. wow.

It was funny, appropriate, appreciated, and well within the norm here at JPP. I bet even Jade liked it, especially the part with the donut. :)

neither do I? I was making a joke. And I thought it was pretty PG. did I misread the room here? I made it with full innocent intent! calm down people. wow.
It’s just my prudish Catholic girl persona, just ask Jack.

We have to be selective with our impure thoughts. I save mine for Sam Elliot or Ronaldo.

It was funny, appropriate, appreciated, and well within the norm here at JPP. I bet even Jade liked it, especially the part with the donut. :)

ok good lol. I'm stoned for the first time in a month so didn't know if I crossed an ethical line. Apparently this bullshit weed makes me more empathetic. ew.

POST STAYS!

You are a person who is chock full of good intel on Vampires!

That is a life skill always under-rated, IMO
It is one of my guilty pleasures, I have been smitten since I was 12. I think it’s the Catholic guilt, there is something very sexual about Vampires.

It’s just my prudish Catholic girl persona, just ask Jack.

We have to be selective with our impure thoughts. I save mine for Sam Elliot or Ronaldo.

I couldn't have said it better. :(
(though, I do remember you talking to Christie and Owl about being 'massaged' by a bunch of 'Pool Boys' once) :)

ok good lol. I'm stoned for the first time in a month so didn't know if I crossed an ethical line. Apparently this bullshit weed makes me more empathetic. ew.

POST STAYS!

:thumbsup: It showed creativity, talent, and appreciation of the Dark Side. (For some reason, Owl and Mason spring to mind) :thinking:

It is one of my guilty pleasures, I have been smitten since I was 12. I think it’s the Catholic guilt, there is something very sexual about Vampires.

I totally get it. The good vampire movies and the vampire legend undoubtedly made them an object of sensuality as well as terror.

Speaking of which, I always like that trilogy of Underworld movies about the vampires and the werewolves.

Yes, and one was Sam Elliot.

I don't know, Phantasmal. The picture you painted was one of youthful males with very strong and rigid ... uh ... very potent ... on the verge of ... well, anyway, it WASN'T Sam Elliot you were describing.

I totally get it. The good vampire movies and the vampire legend undoubtedly made them an object of sensuality as well as terror.

Speaking of which, I always like that trilogy of Underworld movies about the vampires and the werewolves.
I do, too, as well as the Blade trilogy. Wesley made me laugh.

I do, too, as well as the Blade trilogy. Wesley made me laugh.

Yes, I like Snipes and I rank Blade right up there pretty near Underworld in the vampire pantheon of movies.
I would conclude that we are on the same page cinematically!

Yes, I like Snipes and I rank Blade right up there pretty near Underworld in the vampire pantheon of movies.
I would conclude that we are on the same page cinematically!
Yes, I think we could go the movies together. I often agree with your taste.

Terminator: Dark Fate.
Yes. A 'formula' Terminator Movie. SkyNet is no longer. It's replacement is ... 'Legion'. Same AI premise, but this time the 'Terminator' is this 'LiquidMan', and the 'Protector' is this hot Dyke bad ass bitch, 'Grace' (an enhanced human). For some reason, the one being 'protected' (John Connor is dead) is this Mexican chick from Mexico City.
It looks like a whole new Series is being created. Probably for an international audience. I noticed 'Ten Cent' is part of the Production (a large Chinese Media Company).
Linda Hamilton (Sarah Connor) is back, and looks in good shape for 63. Arnold appears about halfway through, still doing his thing.
It was kinda' nostalgic. Like seeing Mick Jagger on stage playing music.

Steady action for the adrenaline junkies. :thumbsup:

Back