Anybody tried these chili sauces?

cancel2 2022

Canceled
22728841_10203812134299913_8740244802879681094_n.jpg

While I've never tried those particular sauces, I have tried some with equally colorful names.

Names like:

"Ass in the Tub"

"Ass on Fire"

"Butt Twister Butt Blazin Fire Sauce"

There are a MILLION similarly named hot sauces, and most will tear you a new one!

16/10 is 67,000 Scovilles. You can get way hotter than that. But, imho, anything above around 50k-100k is intolerable for normal eating and is basically just a stunt. I've tried 500k scoville sauces before, I've tried ghost peppers, it's not anything I'd do on a regular basis.

I have ghost pepper sauce I use occasionally.

Supposedly it's around 300k scovilles, and for me, mixed in, it's not a stunt.

I'm also eating habeneros on a semi regular basis recently because I am trying to level up. I noticed my tolerance shot way the fuck up after just a handful of them. They used to burn for a peak of 5 minutes with a 5 minute trail at the end. Now I eat them and it's faded after 3.

I did have a red habenero recently though that kicked my fucking ass. I think red are supposed to hotter. Either that or I got the higher side of variance with capsaicin.

I'm also eating habeneros on a semi regular basis recently because I am trying to level up. I noticed my tolerance shot way the fuck up after just a handful of them. They used to burn for a peak of 5 minutes with a 5 minute trail at the end. Now I eat them and it's faded after 3.

I did have a red habenero recently though that kicked my fucking ass. I think red are supposed to hotter. Either that or I got the higher side of variance with capsaicin.

I’ve never tried to sear my tastebuds off or cauterize my rectum but like one time I put a darning needle in my ear and banged on it with a ball peen hammer...I hate it when that happens.

I’ve never tried to sear my tastebuds off or cauterize my rectum but like one time I put a darning needle in my ear and banged on it with a ball peen hammer...I hate it when that happens.

isn't your wife asian? you should constantly be trying to prove your manhood to her by eating spicy food.

isn't your wife asian? you should constantly be trying to prove your manhood to her by eating spicy food.
Ironically though most tropical nations are known for spicy foods but not Filipino’s. There are righteously good Filipino eats. Lechon, pancit, lumpias, kare-kare, Chicken or pork adobo and my personal favorite sigsig. Nothing spicy though.

Ironically though most tropical nations are known for spicy foods but not Filipino’s. There are righteously good Filipino eats. Lechon, pancit, lumpias, kare-kare, Chicken or pork adobo and my personal favorite sigsig. Nothing spicy though.
You know what that Filipin pear is called? Got it once from a roadside vendor in Hawaii. Best pear I ever had.

The red are usually twice as hot as the orange/pink variety..

I make a mango habanero salsa that really brings out the flavor of habaneros without being over the top hot. I dice three mangos, 1 cucumber, 1 sweet onion, 1 habanero, juice of 1 lime, cilantro and a pinch of salt.

It’s great served with most fish or pork dishes as a side.

16/10 is 67,000 Scovilles. You can get way hotter than that. But, imho, anything above around 50k-100k is intolerable for normal eating and is basically just a stunt. I've tried 500k scoville sauces before, I've tried ghost peppers, it's not anything I'd do on a regular basis.

I have a sea story about ghost pepper juice. . . _ _ _ ..._ _ _..._ _ _...

The red are usually twice as hot as the orange/pink variety..

seemed like it. I was getting cocky with the orange ones and then when I had a red I was like O_O

I still handled it fairly well but damn.

My rule for eating hot peppers is I try to go ten minutes without anything, so no ice cream or w/e to quell the burning. Typically after ten minutes the pain is all gone.

I make a mango habanero salsa that really brings out the flavor of habaneros without being over the top hot. I dice three mangos, 1 cucumber, 1 sweet onion, 1 habanero, juice of 1 lime, cilantro and a pinch of salt.

It’s great served with most fish or pork dishes as a side.

i know i asked you this a long time ago but what's your chili recipe again? With deep fall coming up I want to try out a new recipe.

Back