Anybody want to have a go?

Crazy fucking Spaniards. :lolup:

There are a quite a few Americans that try their luck in Pamplona each year.

As one might imagine, running with an angry, half-ton bull on your heels is not a particularly safe pastime. Since 1924, 14 people have been killed at the St. Fermin festival; the last to be fatally gored was a 22-year-old American, Matthew Tassio, in 1995. Witnesses said Tassio was knocked to the ground by a bull, then got up again and was struck by a second animal — a violation of the axiom that runners should remain on the ground if they get knocked down. Many people are injured each year, by both the animals and the crush of sprinters frantically making their way to the bullfighting arena on slippery cobblestones. Observers say foreigners — especially, for some reason, Americans — are most likely to be injured. "Americans come here with the image of The Sun Also Rises and just don't realize how dangerous it is and how easy it is to trip up," Daniel Ross, an American vice consul in Spain, told the New York Times after Tassio's accident.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1908948,00.html

Deaths since 1910 in the bull run of Pamplona
Year Name Age Origin
1924 Esteban Domeño 22 Navarre, Spain
1927 Santiago Zufía 34 Navarre, Spain
1935 Gonzalo Bustinduy 29 San Luis Potosí, Mexico
1947 Casimiro Heredia 37 Navarre, Spain
1947 Julián Zabalza 23 Navarre, Spain
1961 Vicente Urrizola 32 Navarre, Spain
1969 Hilario Pardo 45 Navarre, Spain
1974 Juan Ignacio Eraso 18 Navarre, Spain
1975 Gregorio Gorriz 41 Navarre, Spain
1977 José Joaquín Esparza 17 Navarre, Spain
1980 José Antonio Sánchez 26 Navarre, Spain
1980 Vicente Risco 29 Badajoz, Spain
1995 Matthew Peter Tassio 22 Illinois, USA
2003 Fermín Etxeberria 63 Navarre, Spain
2009 Daniel Jimeno Romero 27 Alcalá de Henares, Spain
http://www.answers.com/topic/running-of-the-bulls#Injuries_and_fatalities

Tassio was probably of Spanish ancestry.

Ran with the Bulls in 1990 while stationed in Germany. Had no plans to actually run with them but a really pretty Aussie name Lisset plied me with promises of passion later and a wee bit of Sangria. It was terrifying and fun all at the same time. If I had gotten hurt the army would have had my ass. As it was I had to get a pass for Barcelona because they army would have NEVER allowed my roommates and I to go to Pamplona.

did you lick her ass clean
Yessir, I did. Got back to the hotel, we took a nice hot shower together, and, I mean I was down there anyway, and it just required a slight more tip of her hips and I had access. She liked it too. Matter of fact in my short 44 years I have only had 1 woman NOT like it. You should try it sometimes. You'd be amazed and how hot it makes a woman.

Yessir, I did. Got back to the hotel, we took a nice hot shower together, and, I mean I was down there anyway, and it just required a slight more tip of her hips and I had access. She liked it too. Matter of fact in my short 44 years I have only had 1 woman NOT like it. You should try it sometimes. You'd be amazed and how hot it makes a woman.

Its OK I'll let you have that one for yourself. :barf:

:good4u:

But that would require him to "be down there anyway". Unfortunately for his wife, he never eats at the Y.

Although I imagine just seeing a woman all hot and bothered, where you didn't have to put quarters in the machine first, would be an amazing thing for you in itself.
Again, in spite of your intense curiosity, The Southern Man's sexual history is none of your business. :D

He didn't diss your wife. He diss you by pointing out that you are a boring and selfish lover who does not care if your wife has an orgasm as long as you get yours. Because if you did, you would at least go down on her.

Back