Anyone know anything about wallets?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I want a new wallet

I like slimish. I hate those fucking titanium card holder bullshit you see every time you google a wallet. It fucking pisses me off. All these talentless hacks with zero creativity decide to just get an elastic band, wrap it around a piece of metal and put up a kickstarter with ukulele music in background while they talk about how they are changing their world with their piece of shit card holder. FUCK CARD HOLDERS I CARRY CASH BITCH.

so.

Wallet ideas?

100 dollars or less. preferb. more in the 50ish range.

I want a new wallet

I like slimish. I hate those fucking titanium card holder bullshit you see every time you google a wallet. It fucking pisses me off. All these talentless hacks with zero creativity decide to just get an elastic band, wrap it around a piece of metal and put up a kickstarter with ukulele music in background while they talk about how they are changing their world with their piece of shit card holder. FUCK CARD HOLDERS I CARRY CASH BITCH.

so.

Wallet ideas?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Timberland-...ens-Billfold-Slim-ID-Cards-Case-/401072428197

It's cheap, too!:)

I want a new wallet

so.

Wallet ideas?

ab589a5a-daa9-415a-b06f-2226df3625c9_1.16f3b34ae19fa1da1597859381d964bd.jpeg

I want a new wallet

so.

Wallet ideas?

The Ariat brand looks good. I like this one, but don't know if it's your style. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ariat-Mens...694503&hash=item1a26558cbb:g:ZpwAAOSwfVpYrcZj

Nothing says “I like to take it up the ass” like these three types of wallets.

Branded Wallets of any kind. Nothing says bend me over and drill me like Dolce and Gabbana or Divinci.

Embroidered Wallets? Riddem Cowboy!

Biker Chain Wallets let everyone know you’re a leather bear fag just dying to be fisted.

I’d recommend a Yoder Amish Alligator Skin Wallet. Those Amish know how to make superior leather. They sew them with nylon monofilament and they are tougher and better looking than eel skin.

Also, what better way to be classy and say fuck you to all those liberal latte swilling card carrying PETA cry baby twinks than a real Alligator Wallet?

A Yodder wallet is simple, classy and last for fucking ever. At the top end of your budget at around $100 but definitely worth it. If you dress up a lot their leather belts are great products too. Most leather belts I buy around $30 wear out in a year. Not a Yodder belt. Of course at $300 for a fucking belt they had better be bomb proof.

https://www.yoderleather.com/collections/all/alligator

Last edited:
I want a new wallet

so.

Wallet ideas?

bought one for my son for Christmas, but his girlfriend also got him one so I kept it for myself.......made by hand in a third world country made from an old tire inner tube, patches and all.......
got it at a local store that sells only fair trade products but I see they are also online.....
http://www.revydirect.com/product.cgi?group=2782&product=2804
img-Revved_Tri-Fold_Two.JPG

Oh Grind. Another reason to buy Yoder is, and I don’t know about you, but it brings a smile to my face knowing I’m buying a product from some inbred genetic defective reactionary Hoosier rube working for slave wages while mindlessly depopulating an entire American species.

Just kind of warms your heart, doesn’t it?

bought one for my son for Christmas, but his girlfriend also got him one so I kept it for myself.......made by hand in a third world country made from an old tire inner tube, patches and all.......
got it at a local store that sells only fair trade products but I see they are also online.....
http://www.revydirect.com/product.cgi?group=2782&product=2804
img-Revved_Tri-Fold_Two.JPG
and in a pinch they make a great tire patch.

I don’t know what I like better about you PiMP... that you’re such a cheap bastard or have no conscience about exploiting third world labor. Both admirable qualities but dude...that is a seriously ugly wallet.

and in a pinch they make a great tire patch.

I don’t know what I like better about you PiMP... that you’re such a cheap bastard or have no conscience about exploiting third world labor. Both admirable qualities but dude...that is a seriously ugly wallet.

tell me, do you shop Beverly Hills or Walmart?......you better get one.....Dolly will be impressed you've forsworn leather.......and when did free trade marketing become an exploitation?.....
meanwhile gearheads love em and you can't wear them out......

tell me, do you shop Beverly Hills or Walmart?......you better get one.....Dolly will be impressed you've forsworn leather.......and when did free trade marketing become an exploitation?.....
meanwhile gearheads love em and you can't wear them out......
...and in a pinch you can use them as a tire patch.

Nothing says “I like to take it up the ass” like these three types of wallets.

Branded Wallets of any kind. Nothing says bend me over and drill me like Dolce and Gabbana or Divinci.

Embroidered Wallets? Riddem Cowboy!

Biker Chain Wallets let everyone know you’re a leather bear fag just dying to be fisted.

I’d recommend a Yoder Amish Alligator Skin Wallet. Those Amish know how to make superior leather. They sew them with nylon monofilament and they are tougher and better looking than eel skin.

Also, what better way to be classy and say fuck you to all those liberal latte swilling card carrying PETA cry baby twinks than a real Alligator Wallet?

A Yodder wallet is simple, classy and last for fucking ever. At the top end of your budget at around $100 but definitely worth it. If you dress up a lot their leather belts are great products too. Most leather belts I buy around $30 wear out in a year. Not a Yodder belt. Of course at $300 for a fucking belt they had better be bomb proof.

https://www.yoderleather.com/collections/all/alligator

Wait, you're calling fancy wallets essentially "ghey", then suggest alligator skin? Do they come in rainbow colors?

Back