Anyone know of a website where white people can learn how to speak/understand ebonics

Waternark

Banned
I think I could be a better member of JPP if I could just understand what they were saying. As a conservative, I try to help those fatherless ghetto dwellers who sleep with men for money behind dumpsters.

HELP ME MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

You should be looking for a website that teaches you how to stop shitting in your drawers.

First things first.

Can't you figure it out for yourself?

Sorry but no. I have no ghetto friends and I've never heard of an on line course on speaking ebonics.

I once walked down the sidewalk while drinking grape soda and scratching my nuts. That's the closest I've ever come to feeling like a black man.

I think I could be a better member of JPP if I could just understand what they were saying. As a conservative, I try to help those fatherless ghetto dwellers who sleep with men for money behind dumpsters.

HELP ME MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

You didn't learn anything @ stormfront? I think you're lying now.......

Sorry but no. I have no ghetto friends and I've never heard of an on line course on speaking ebonics.

I once walked down the sidewalk while drinking grape soda and scratching my nuts. That's the closest I've ever come to feeling like a black man.

If you can't do for yourself, then, how white can you really be?

Back