Anyone know of a website where white people can learn how to speak/understand ebonics

I think I could be a better member of JPP if I could just understand what they were saying. As a conservative, I try to help those fatherless ghetto dwellers who sleep with men for money behind dumpsters.

HELP ME MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

You good make the greatest contribution by eating a bullet, fucking moron.

So have white people.

With whites that do so, it's simply poor use of standard English. With blacks, it's given a distinction of being a legitimate dialect of the English language when it's nothing more than justification and/or excuse when people aren't able to speak standard English properly.

I have yet to hear course being suggested to teach improper use of the English language by whites. However, it has been suggested that ebonics be part of the curriculum in school districts.

lol

That's probably because I have a command of the language. I'm constantly trying to teach the RW tards on this forum the difference between and adjective and a noun.

Does your command of the language have anything to do with proof reading your hatchet job of the English language?

Does your command of the language have anything to do with proof reading your hatchet job of the English language?

You're a funny little toad. "Bad English" and you're criticizing others? What an oblivious cretin!

I have a list of Forum Idiots who have no concept of proper English. It's only a matter of time before you join, douchenozzle. You may well be on it already. Notice the pattern, moron?

Granule
Teflon Don
CFM
I Love America
Right
Coolbreeze
NOVA
Guille
USFREEDOM911
Sailor
Robo
Getin the ring
Gazzaqueen
Evmetro
Alice in Liberaland

You're a funny little toad. "Bad English" and you're criticizing others? What an oblivious cretin!

I have a list of Forum Idiots who have no concept of proper English. It's only a matter of time before you join, douchenozzle. You may well be on it already. Notice the pattern, moron?

Granule
Teflon Don
CFM
I Love America
Right
Coolbreeze
NOVA
Guille
USFREEDOM911
Sailor
Robo
Getin the ring
Gazzaqueen
Evmetro
Alice in Liberaland

You good make the greatest contribution by eating a bullet, fucking moron.

I'm assuming you flunked out of all your English classes before dropping out school in the 6th grade.

Back