anyone watch k/jdrama or have recommendations?

I looked up a clip, looks like something my granddaughters would like. It’s a little juvenile for my taste these days. Thanks for the recommendation, anyway.

I looked up a clip, looks like something my granddaughters would like. It’s a little juvenile for my taste these days. Thanks for the recommendation, anyway.

try an episdode or two. Kdrama/Jdrama and anime all leave this first impression of being for kids but they are not. I watched Goong and High school love on these past couple of days and cant remember a time when ive cried so much lol.

well your a heartless person who spits on black people trying to make a (not so) honest living. It makes sense that yoou would hate it.

fake emotions are fake

a sociopath like you cant figure that out

and yes romance is boring as hell

romance is boring as hell

mmmm-hmmm. So you just want to hit it and get it. Thank you man, now grab your pants and hit the road. It is SO SAD that women, like evince, just treat men like slabs of meat. Used, abused, and then just tossed away after getting their little sexual pleasures. evince, you need to go to therapy. Men need to be caressed, told how wonderful they are, be respected in the morning.

Revealing, ... very revealing.

Back