anyone watch k/jdrama or have recommendations?

OK. I'm going to take that as a ...'Yes'.

you should try some of them they are very good. I also like the fact that they actually end the story after 20 episodes. They dont stretch it out until nobody cares anymore like US series (friends for example)

you should try some of them they are very good. I also like the fact that they actually end the story after 20 episodes. They dont stretch it out until nobody cares anymore like US series (friends for example)

Thanks for the recommendation. I didn't watch 'Friends' and I don't watch 'Soap Operas' and I don't want to be balling like a baby at 10 in the morning, sooooo ... I probably WON'T be watching K/J Drama.

Thanks for the recommendation. I didn't watch 'Friends' and I don't watch 'Soap Operas' and I don't want to be balling like a baby at 10 in the morning, sooooo ... I probably WON'T be watching K/J Drama.
Friends, lol, I didn’t watch it either, I’m not into sappy comedy.

try an episdode or two. Kdrama/Jdrama and anime all leave this first impression of being for kids but they are not. I watched Goong and High school love on these past couple of days and cant remember a time when ive cried so much lol.

Most anime is *really* not made for kids... it airs at midnight and has an otaku targetted demographic. It was originally based on kids shows but it's long since evolved in its own direction, basically it's the perfect stuff for the lonely jobless men that proliferate in Japan, and it panders to that demographic shamelessly.

There are anime that *are* targetted towards children... One Piece, Pretty Cure, those air in the daytime and are hugely popular among kids. But most of the stuff that's talked about in the west these days is not that.

fake emotions are fake

a sociopath like you cant figure that out

and yes romance is boring as hell

Lol yeah, all fiction should be dismissed because it's "fake emotions". Christ you're retarded. No wonder America hates the left with idiot boomers like you leading it.

I've never watched Ah! My Goddess. That was part of a wave of Magical Girlfriend anime that was popular in the early 2000's... I don't think such an anime has been released in a while though.

I've never watched Ah! My Goddess. That was part of a wave of Magical Girlfriend anime that was popular in the early 2000's... I don't think such an anime has been released in a while though.

was entertaining and got me hooked on the whole genre. Try the one im watching now i thinnk u will like it.

Back