APP - Obama's Keynan Birth Certificate

it would be easy to see if this was forgery by crosschecking against book 448 page 5733(?) - hard to see / lower right corner in the "I, Joshua Sison ODUTA," sign off block... the document lactated at 448 / 5733 would be the actual recorded BC

this is the kenyan equivalent of the HI COLB, and just like the HI COLB it is NOT a birth certificate either.

I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Is this even English?

I have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Is this even English?
Yes, the document references the book and page number where the actual original birth certificate is located. If the Kenyan one isn't a forgery you would find the actual certificate in the book and page referenced.

It happens to be the name of the registrar on the Certificate above. Looks like a joke to me!

It happens to be the name of the registrar on the Certificate above. Looks like a joke to me!
It is also the last name of quite a few people, one of whom could possibly have the unfortunate initials of E.F. who signed documents that way before there was ever an "Earth Friendly" anything.

The name doesn't shoot off any fireworks for me, there are other things that point to fraud in the document without making fun of somebody's name, false or not.

It is also the last name of quite a few people, one of whom could possibly have the unfortunate initials of E.F. who signed documents that way before there was ever an "Earth Friendly" anything.

The name doesn't shoot off any fireworks for me, there are other things that point to fraud in the document without making fun of somebody's name, false or not.

I am not trying to make fun of the name.... If you knew my true name (do you?) you would realize I am the last one to make fun of a name.

My point is that along with the other signs that this is a forgery, I belive that the forger also bulit in a few "jokes".

I am not trying to make fun of the name.... If you knew my true name (do you?) you would realize I am the last one to make fun of a name.

My point is that along with the other signs that this is a forgery, I belive that the forger also bulit in a few "jokes".

Are you named after an embarrassing body part?

I'm intrigued now.

No, you need to look closer. It says "Entered Into the Registry in August 9, 1961 but was signed by the Registrar in 1964. The year "1964" shows the year it was issued. Something wrong with this baby.LOL
That was the year the copy was issued, the certificate in book whatever number on page whatever number was entered into the registry on August 9th, 1961...

Anyway, the date the "true copy" was issued was 1964, the date that the document that it is a "true copy" of was entered into the registry was closely following the birth...

Back