Appeal by white-hating racist Britney Griner REJECTED by russian court

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Look at the arms on that "girl" and how flat-chested it is. Nearly 7 feet tall and has a very deep voice. What does that tell you? Nearly all great female athletes are male ringers.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/russian-court-rejects-brittney-griners-appeal/

oct 25 2022 A Russian court on Tuesday rejected Brittney Griner’s appeal after the jailed WNBA star begged for forgiveness for her “mistake” — upholding her nine-year sentence for possessing and smuggling vape cartridges containing cannabis oil.

Griner and her lawyers had asked for acquittal or at least a more lenient sentence, which they said was disproportionate to the offense and at odds with Russian judicial practice.

After reviewing the case for just 30 minutes, the presiding judge ruled the verdict was upheld “without changes” except for the counting of time served in pre-trial detention as part of the sentence. One day in pre-trial detention will be counted as 1.5 days in prison, so the 32-year-old Griner will have to serve around eight years in prison.

Griner is now expected to be moved to a penal colony.

IF you in anyway support or cheer for someone to be in a penal colony for self medicating, you are a sociopath

HAHAHA. Of course it does, you moron. Censors like you are the reason everyone is leaving JPP and going to GAB or truth social. Nobody likes a censor.

BTW - calling griner a racist has nothing to do with conspiracy talk.

[FONT=&quot]Banned content included:[/FONT]

• Coverage of the January 6th Committee hearings;
  • Pro-choice opinions;
  • Pro-gun messages by country music star Blake Shelton;
  • Criticism of U.S. support for Ukraine; and
  • Links to far-right website Breitbart.

https://www.citizen.org/news/truth-...d-terms-of-service-defy-free-speech-promises/

prohibiting this in the current events forum lines up with the definition of censorship

Censorship means government is not allowing the information to be made public. People are free to disseminate information, but I don't have to carry it on my platform or include in in my posts.

You weren’t censored, your thread is still up.

HAHAHA. Did everybody hear that??. This nutball censor moves my thread to a forum that gets 3 posts a year and says that's not censorship!!!

And again i ask - how is calling someone a racist a conspiracy theory??? Does every thread that calls trump a racist get moved here? You are really stupid.

Censorship means government is not allowing the information to be made public. People are free to disseminate information, but I don't have to carry it on my platform or include in in my posts.

Yeah sure. If JPP banned calling trump a racist you wouldn't hesitate to call that censorship.

Back