Apple Shares Fall on IPhone Numbers

Darla, I like you and I even like USC and Cypress/Lorax.
I joke with them and razz them, but wish not only no ill will but smooth sailing to everyone but mike vick. It's a guy thing the back and forth.
I never once claimed to be mature.

Darla, I like you and I even like USC and Cypress/Lorax.
I joke with them and razz them, but wish not only no ill will but smooth sailing to everyone but mike vick. It's a guy thing the back and forth.
I never once claimed to be mature.

I know.

I already said I liked you a couple of weeks ago.

I usually only pick on dems and stay away from repuklicans as much as possible. I view these guys as on my team and eventually helping to get Hillary elected.
I can talk business with cons but we usually agree to much.
Rest I'm turbo-lib city ie. NO GUNS, free college, free healthcare, FREE THE MEDICAL MARY JANE patients, cut the military budget 60%.
Shit outside of business I'm left of Kusenich

I usually only pick on dems and stay away from repuklicans as much as possible. I view these guys as on my team and eventually helping to get Hillary elected.
I can talk business with cons but we usually agree to much.
Rest I'm turbo-lib city ie. NO GUNS, free college, free healthcare, FREE THE MEDICAL MARY JANE patients, cut the military budget 60%.
Shit outside of business I'm left of Kusenich

Yep a mostly recovered republican.

I am curious how you balance your pro business attitudes with you liberal stuff like free healthcare, etc which is somewhat contrary to pro business.

I am pro business but think it is currently overshadowing the citizens interests.

citizens do better when business does better.
Like Cypress points out markets do better under dems, SF head is exploding somewhere now.

Cut military, and police state by 60%.:clink:

citizens do better when business does better.
Like Cypress points out markets do better under dems, SF head is exploding somewhere now.

Cut military, and police state by 60%.:clink:

but not as much better recently as the market has been doing....

Yeah spend a bit of that homeland security money on tracing down identity theft and such.

Back