April Fools Day

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Well the grand tradition of April Fools day is alive and well in the Hoople home. The Mrs. let me know yesterday she was up to my tricks and had some ideas of her own. I was like...ok. All day I couldn’t think of anything to punk her. Until about 3:30 when she called me at work to let me know stuff had happened at her work and she wouldn’t get off till late. So I said “you want to meet at the Chinese restaurant after work for dinner?”. She said “that’s cool”. I said “see you there at six.”.

After she got off work she went to the Chinese Restaurant and I went home. About 6:20 she called me and said “Where are you?”. I said “At home...April Fools!”.

Man did she get madder than a wet hen.

Well the grand tradition of April Fools day is alive and well in the Hoople home. The Mrs. let me know yesterday she was up to my tricks and had some ideas of her own. I was like...ok. All day I couldn’t think of anything to punk her. Until about 3:30 when she called me at work to let me know stuff had happened at her work and she wouldn’t get off till late. So I said “you want to meet at the Chinese restaurant after work for dinner?”. She said “that’s cool”. I said “see you there at six.”.

After she got off work she went to the Chinese Restaurant and I went home. About 6:20 she called me and said “Where are you?”. I said “At home...April Fools!”.

You don't get out much do you?

Who needs clever stuff when we have Brexit and you have Trumpf! April fools! April Fool's Day, here, only goes to 12 noon however. Perhaps we can all stop now!

I see Rosie palm and her five daughters in your foreseeable future. Also visions of the couch come to mind. That was really stupid Mott. :laugh:

Added: Glad to see you were smart enough to really be there. ;)

I see Rosie palm and her five daughters in your foreseeable future. Also visions of the couch come to mind. That was really stupid Mott. :laugh:

Added: Glad to see you were smart enough to really be there. ;)
Shoot we kissed and made up before the night was over. This was tame compared to some of the other April Fool pranks we've pulled on each other...like the time she put a "For Sale" sign on my car or the time she balanced a tub of ice water on top of the shower curtain rod. She she's no innocent civilian. Last year she covered the toilet seat in saran wrap. Unfortunately for her she left a wrinkle in it and when I turned the bathroom light on I caught the wrinkle...if I hadn't of it would have been pretty messy.

Shoot we kissed and made up before the night was over. This was tame compared to some of the other April Fool pranks we've pulled on each other...like the time she put a "For Sale" sign on my car or the time she balanced a tub of ice water on top of the shower curtain rod. She she's no innocent civilian. Last year she covered the toilet seat in saran wrap. Unfortunately for her she left a wrinkle in it and when I turned the bathroom light on I caught the wrinkle...if I hadn't of it would have been pretty messy.

You two are wild and crazy people. :laugh:
Thanks for the laugh.

Not many women would encourage their men to urinate all over the walls and floor of the bathroom. You've got a real "keeper" there, Moot.

:idonteven:

Ha! She voted for Trump, negating your vote for the Hillbag.

:evilnod:
She voted for Hillary too. She thinks Trump is a dick about immigrants on the reasonable logic that if he feels that strongly about illegal immigrants then he probably doesn’t have a very high opinion about the legal variety either.

She voted for Hillary too. She thinks Trump is a dick about immigrants on the reasonable logic that if he feels that strongly about illegal immigrants then he probably doesn’t have a very high opinion about the legal variety either.

Faulty logic. Nor is that opinion shared with most Hispanics.

so I had a client text me saying he needed a court order putting one of his tenants on the street......we had gotten a judgment earlier requiring him to be out by last Friday.......I texted my client back that the law had changed and we couldn't throw tenants out any more......I got him........

Back